31. Go through the right door again. Insert a coin into the tower viewer. Use the the two dials to focus on the clue on the strange shape in the air.
32. Give the boy the light tube and he’ll tie it to his rope and drop it down into the water. Take a look at the fish and grab the reflector.
33. Go back to the shrine and feed the tentacle meat to the dog. He’ll cough up a blue bone. Take it.
34. Go back through the fourth door. Place the reflector in the empty slot and then rotate them all until the laser hits the eye and opens the door. Go through.
35. There’s a statue here that’s clearly missing its tentacle. Place the blue bone on it’s cute arm and it will grow back and come to life. Take the lumpy sphere from its mouth.
36. There’s a clock-like puzzle on the wall. Use the clue from the drawing on the wall on the beach to solve it. There’s a drawing of fire inside with the same shape as the lumpy sphere.
37. Go back to the fire and place the lumpy sphere over the flames to turn it into a regular sphere.
38. We now have all four shapes, as well as the clues we need to figure out where to place them.
39. Go back to where you found the flower and keep going up. There are four circles and the pattern matches that of the four signs we saw earlier. Use the clue from the tower viewer to figure out which shape goes where. It should look like the photo below.
40. Now there’s a new puzzle. Use the triangle clues you found all over the boat to solve it. It should look like the image below.
(Achievement Alert! When you solve this puzzle, you’ll get the I Am Number Four achievement.)
41. Enter the spaceship and talk to the guy here. He says you’ll be asked three questions — one about art, one about curiosity, and one about love. There’s three boxes on the table with pieces of art inside, but you can’t do anything with them yet. There’s a puzzle on the wall. To solve it, you have four moves to make all the pieces one color. It’s different for each game, though, so my solution won’t necessarily help you. When you finish, a new door will appear. Go through.
(Achievement Alert! Going through this door will give you the Gotta Go Back in Time achievement.)
42. Look out the window and grab the SATURN sticker. Then head up the stairs.
43. Grab one of the books and place it with the others on the shelves. Then move the books around so that each 2 has two books touching it and each 1 has 1 book touching it. Go through the doorway behind the bookshelf.
44. There’s a computer here that requires a password, as well as an astronaut helmet that seems to be missing a button. You can go up the ladder, but there doesn’t seem to be anything to do up there at the moment.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.