By: Sumo Digital
Spyder is a new Apple Arcade game from Sumo Digital in which you play as Agent 8, a robot spider spy. You have a whole arsenal of tools at your disposal, as well as the ability to crawl all over everything that isn’t slippery! It’s loads of fun but can be tricky at times, so this walkthrough should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Level 1, The War Room:
1. Secret Orders: Find the documents. First, find the redacted documents. They’re no good for our purposes.
2. Find the printer and climb up and step on the yellow button to try and print. The printer is off!
3. Shoot a web splat at the power button to turn the printer back on.
4. Go back to the print button and try again. The printer is out of ink!
5. The game tells you to pick up the empty ink cartridge, but it’s just to see how the carry mechanic works. So drop it and start looking for the full cartridge. It’s all the way up on a pile of files inside a turquoise box.
6. Carry the full cartridge back to the printer and insert it. Press the yellow print button again to clear the mission!
7. Security Clearance: Avoid the security system. First, climb up the left side of the security system and then go behind the camera so it can’t see you. Make your way to the other side.
8. Use your grappling hook on the handle and pull yourself across the gap.
9. Next, we have to find two keys to unlock the security box. The first is past the spilled coffee. Don’t step in the coffee! Interact with the locked briefcase. Then use your laser to cut the lock. Climb inside and grab the first key.
10. Carry the key to the locked security box, insert it into one of the locks and turn it.
11. Now for the second key! It’s dangling from a string up high. Head to it and grab it. Then take it back to the security box and unlock the box.
12. Climb inside the box. Push the tea against the wall of the box. Then pick up the Fingerprint ID and climb up the tea box and out of the security box with the fingerprint.
13. Abort Launch: Head back towards the computer. Throw the fingerprint ID over the gap. Then use the grappling hook on the mug to pull yourself over to the other side. Pick up the fingerprint again.
14. Climb up and around the camera again to the fingerprint scanner and scan it. Now you have security clearance!
15. Disable S.I.N’s Override Device: Climb back up on top of the computer and use your grappling hook on the left handle to pull open the door. Then climb in.
16. Carefully cross the moving belts by getting as far away from the side that’s pulling as possible.
17. Keep going until you see a panel that’s screwed on. Unscrew it. Continue on.
18. Keep going past the turntables and more belts.
19. Plug into the device and pay attention to the order you see the red lights light up. Then intersect with them in the same order until they’re all green.
20. Stop the Nuclear Launch: Continue through and then head over to the computer’s track pad. Use the mouse to abort the launch. But we don’t have level clearance!
21. Click on Manual Control and then play the little mini game to get clearance. You need to block the missiles. Then the launch will be aborted and you’ll complete the level!
Level 2, Sky High Spy:
Level 3, Space Invaded:
Level 4, In Too Deep:
Level 5, Off the Rails:
Level 6, Bugged Out!:
And that’s everything for now! Check back when more content is added.