Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light is the latest game by thatgamecompany, and it’s similar to Journey. It’s a massive multiplayer online game (MMO) in which you can fly around beautiful landscapes and join with others to solve simple puzzles. I have a generic guide here, but wanted to break things down into more specific ones. There are lots of spirits to collect that get added to your constellations and some can be tricky to find. This guide will show you where all the Season of Rhythm spirits will be found once the season starts.
Walkthrough Guide | Spirits & Wings | Seasonal Spirits | Currency Guide | Seasonal Candles | Daily Quests | Review
Season of Enchantment
The Season of Enchantment has arrived! This guide will show you where to find all the seasonal spirits so you can collect their expressions and cosmetics.
Here’s my seasonal candle guide.
All six spirits this season are in the new area called Forgotten Ark. There doesn’t seem to be any specific order to how you collect them, so I’ll just number them left to right.
See my Colored Lights guide here.
First, to get to the Forgotten Ark, head to the Golden Wasteland. From there, head to the right. Notice there’s a new structure that’s sunken. Head towards it and past it. I made a video in case the photos aren’t enough.
Keep going towards the spear in the ground and past it.
You can see a dock beyond the spear.
Head down to the dock and get in the boat for a flying boat trip!
When the boat lands, head straight over the hill to find the Forgotten Ark. All six seasonal spirits are in this area!
Here is a map with the locations of all the seasonal spirits, thanks to user Winter.
1. Nodding Muralist – Nod: This spirit is found on on the top of the Ark, on the left side. You can see it easily from the back. Ignite it and then carry the light to each of its forms along the side of the ark as it paints the mural. The statue is in the sand nearby.
2. Scarecrow Farmer – Scare/Boo!: This spirit is towards the back of the area, near the farm. He stays on the farm, so it’s not too difficult.
3. Playfighting Herbalist – Playfight: This spirit is found by a sunken ship a little past the main Ark and to the left. It’s a little tricky because of the crabs that try to knock you down and also steal the light. So protect the light!
4. Indifferent Alchemist – Shrug: This spirit is found near the farm, towards the back. You can see it from the giant anchor in the sand. Follow it into a cave, where pesky crabs will again try to foil your plans.
5. Crab Walker – Crab Walk: This one is in a cave off to the right of the ark. It’s pretty easy, mainly because it’s not a carry quest. Just collect the different spirit forms spread out through the cave.
6. Snoozing Carpenter – Snooze/Doze: This spirit is the most obvious one. It’s sitting right in front of the ark. It travels over the ark to the other end, near the winged light.
And that’s all the Enchantment spirits!
Walkthrough Guide | Spirits & Wings | Seasonal Spirits | Currency Guide | Daily Quests | Review
This Post Has 13 Comments
I havenΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t found a boat there, do I have to meditate? Am I just out of date for this walkthrough?
You are too early, this season goes live later this month.
ItΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s available for beta players.
No, the season just started today.
Hello, thanks for your guides!!!
Maybe you can help me, im looking for the “blue light” the clue is “a mountainous lake” … do you have any idea?, i can not find it 🙁
I have a guide for that! https://www.appunwrapper.com/2020/04/01/sky-children-of-the-light-season-of-enchantment-colored-lights-guide/
YOU’RE AWESOME!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 <3
Hello, thanks for your guides!!!
Can u help me ? I still take the Playfight emo, but it isnt appear in my expression menu, i cant use playfight. But i can use other 5 emo. I really want to use playfight 🙁 (sorry my eng is not very well so. Hmmmm
ItΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s a friend expression, so you donΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t see it in your regular list. You need to unlock it with a friend to use it with them.
Hey! Tysm for the guide! Where can I find the spirits later to purchase the styles?
For some reason I don’t have the spirits at the forgotten ark. I can’t find them, and their not there. Is there a reason for that?
I see no spirits in season of enchantment. How do I make them appear?
ThatΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s because the season has ended. DonΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t worry though, you can benefit from the spirits through travelling spirits