Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light is the latest game by thatgamecompany, and it’s similar to Journey. It’s a massive multiplayer online game (MMO) in which you can fly around beautiful landscapes and join with others to solve simple puzzles. I have a generic guide here, but wanted to break things down into more specific ones. There are lots of spirits to collect that get added to your constellations and some can be tricky to find. This guide will show you where all the Season of Rhythm spirits will be found once the season starts.
Season of Enchantment
The Season of Enchantment has arrived! This guide will show you where to find all the seasonal spirits so you can collect their expressions and cosmetics.
All six spirits this season are in the new area called Forgotten Ark. There doesn’t seem to be any specific order to how you collect them, so I’ll just number them left to right.
First, to get to the Forgotten Ark, head to the Golden Wasteland. From there, head to the right. Notice there’s a new structure that’s sunken. Head towards it and past it. I made a video in case the photos aren’t enough.
Keep going towards the spear in the ground and past it.
You can see a dock beyond the spear.
Head down to the dock and get in the boat for a flying boat trip!
When the boat lands, head straight over the hill to find the Forgotten Ark. All six seasonal spirits are in this area!
Here is a map with the locations of all the seasonal spirits, thanks to user Winter.
1. Nodding Muralist, Nod: This spirit is found on on the top of the Ark, on the left side. You can see it easily from the back. Ignite it and then carry the light to each of its forms along the side of the ark as it paints the mural. The statue is in the sand nearby.
2. Scarecrow Farmer – Scare/Boo!: This spirit is towards the back of the area, near the farm. He stays on the farm, so it’s not too difficult.
3. Playfighting Herbalist – Playfight: This spirit is found by a sunken ship a little past the main Ark and to the left. It’s a little tricky because of the crabs that try to knock you down and also steal the light. So protect the light!
4. Indifferent Alchemist – Shrug: This spirit is found near the farm, towards the back. You can see it from the giant anchor in the sand. Follow it into a cave, where pesky crabs will again try to foil your plans.
5. Crab Walker – Crab Walk: This one is in a cave off to the right of the ark. It’s pretty easy, mainly because it’s not a carry quest. Just collect the different spirit forms spread out through the cave.
6. Snoozing Carpenter – Snooze/Doze: This spirit is the most obvious one. It’s sitting right in front of the ark. It travels over the ark to the other end, near the winged light.
And that’s all the Enchantment spirits!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.