21. Turn right and use the matches to light the candles from shortest to longest. Take another marble.
22. Turn right. Pull the left painting to the right and then let it go. It will tear. Pull the paper down and grab the marble.
23. Notice the middle painting says 03:55 on the bottom. So change the time on the clock to 3:55. That means the small hand should be close to the IV and the big hand should be on XI. Then take the triangle key.
24. Turn right. Take the marble from the bookshelf. We need to rearrange the books so the red ones fit in the outline and the S is in the right spot. It should look like this. Then pull out the book.
25. We now have all four marbles. Go back to the wormhole. Place the four marbles in the corners and use the fish to go back to your fish form. There’s a book called Samsara floating by the wall with the mirror. There’s another clock on it. It’s set to 2:15.
26. Set the clock to 2:15 and take another triangle key.
27. While here, fill the jar with water by using it anywhere in the room.
28. Place the heart on the plate to go back to your human form. Turn to the wall with the wormhole and look at the book on the floor. It says THE SEED OF SACRIFICE. Turn the page to see another clue, REMEMBER THE TIME. It also shows three symbols. Turn the page again to see another clock clue with the time set to 8:25. It also says THE PAST IS NEVER DEAD. Turn the page to see another clue, MIRRORS NEVER LIE.
29. Go back to the clock and set the time to 8:25 and take the third triangle key.
30. Place the three triangle keys on the clock lock and open it to reveal a corpse.
31. Tap his hand to make him drop a seed. Grab it.
32. Place the seed in the planter. Pour the water from the jar and it will grow.
33. Go back to the lizard form and zoom in on the plant. There’s a flower! Pull off all the petals and then grab the worm.
34. Use the worm on the portal and go through to change into your worm form. Slide the mirror around to see another symbol.
35. While facing the mirror, wait for a petal to start dropping. Tap it a few times and then follow it to the dresser and pick it up.
36. Examine the pieces inside the clock and take the knife. Also, move aside the pieces of wood to find a petal.
37. Use the knife to pry open the book and take the petal.
38. Tap the phone a few times to make it fall to the floor. Use the knife to remove the screws on the receiver and then open it up. Complete the circuit as shown below and then tap the glowing dots a few times to get the petal to drop. Grab it.
39. Crawl over to the corpse and crawl into his mouth.
40. When you see trees, tap on them to see a glowing light. Then grab the light and continue to the next one. Do the same for all four and then go through.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.