41. Now there are four jars with the four transformations inside them. Each should also have a glowing light. Now just move each of the hands so the match the correct symbols you saw in the mirrors. Then take the egg.
42. Go back and place the egg on the portal plate and all four petals around it. Go through the portal to another form. I think it’s a crow.
43. Turn right and take the egg from the portal.
44. Turn right and place the egg in the nest with the others. Tap each a few times to crack it open. You then have to tap on the chicks in the right order, and it basically goes ‘open mouth’ to ‘new bird’ and so on.
First, you have three gray chicks, so tap the one with its mouth open.
Next, tap the one with the red belly.
Next, tap the red belly with its mouth open.
Next, tap the one with a gray belly.
Then tap the finger.
Then tap the white bird with its mouth open.
Then tap the white bird with its mouth closed.
Then tap the white bird with its neck bent down.
Now take the feather.
45. Turn right. Take the weight from one of the drawers and find the pieces of paper in the other two with clues on them.
46. Go back to the mirror wall. Tap on the clouds. I’m not really sure what makes them appear now and not earlier. Move them around so that they turn into an egg, gecko, worm and fish.
47. Move the other cloud around until you get a clock set to 7:25.
48. Set the clock to 7:25 to change to Evening. Then take the sunflower from the nest.
49. Turn right. Tap on the paper airplane to make it drop. Then open it to get a feather and a clue with a photo of the phone that says RISE UP.
50. Go back to the phone and pick up the receiver. Spell out RISEUP and then tap the hot air balloon when it appears. It will go off screen.
51. Go back to the clock and tap on the hot air balloon. Turn on the gas and then use the match to light the fire. Then use the knife to cut the sack off.
52. Zoom back out and open the sack. Take the sand and scales from inside. Ignore the box for now.
53. Go back to the dresser and place the sand in the planter and then add the sunflower. Move the sun up so the flower reaches for it and tips over. Pick up the sunflower seed.
54. Go back to the mirror and hang the two scales on the hooks.
55. Now weigh everything against the weight and you get:
Weight = 1
Gecko = 1
Worm = 0
Matches = 2
Knife = 3
Heart = 4
Fish = 5
56. Now, use the clue from the drawer to get the time for Night. It goes:
Worm Heart : Gecko Fish
57. Change the clock to 04:15 to change to Night.
58. Tap on the owl to make him fly off. Then zoom in on the moon and use the knife to cut a slit in it. There’s a giant eye! Move it around to look at that four corners and see four different constellations.
59. Now use those four clues to unlock the box by the clock.
60. There’s a broken watch inside. Move the gears around to fix it and you’ll get another time, 7:45.
61. Look at the owl notes in the drawer and pay attention to the directions he looks: Right, Straight Ahead, Left, Straight Ahead, Back. Make the owl turn his head in those directions, making sure to stop between each. Then he’ll fly off. Take his feather.
62. Change the clock to 7:45 for Morning.
63. Tap on the heron. Feed it the worm, the gecko, the heart and the fish. Then tap on it until it coughs up a baby. Take it.
64. Change the clock to 2:00 to go back to Afternoon. (You can see all four times on the sheet now.)
65. Give the sunflower seed to the squirrel and take the feather.
66. We now have all four feathers. Place them around the portal and add the baby. Then go through and just keep tapping on things to complete the game.
But wait! That’s not all! See how to access the secret level here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.