Adventure Escape Mysteries – The Covenant
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is about a group of students on a camping field trip before they graduate from Grant High school. They’re hoping to see a blood moon eclipse! Surely nothing will go wrong. This game is for mature audiences. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 2 of The Covenant. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 2 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. The monster took Mr. Sparks and now we have to figure out how to survive. You need to choose who will go with you. I’m not sure if it matters, but I chose Kelly.
2. You both head off to a broken down cabin. Sam sees that hand again and head’s towards it. After the encounter, they run inside the cabin. But the floor is rotting away!
3. We need a lightbulb. So head back out and take the lightbulb from the porch lamp. Also, grab the fly swatter and remove the tarp from the car.
4. Go back inside and replace the lightbulb. Now we can see! Use the fly swatter to shoo away the spider and take the vacuum tube. Look at the dog tag around the skeleton’s neck to see it says “Lucky Dog.” Open the cabinet under the sink to reveal a puzzle, and open the TV to reveal another puzzle. Also, take a look at the Grant family portrait on the wall.
5. Solve the Sink Pipes Puzzle under the sink by sliding the tiles around until you connected all the pipes properly. Then take the vacuum tube from the sink.
6. Go upstairs. You’ll notice a locked closet. Head back downstairs and then up again and the closet will be open. There’s a safe inside. We’ll come back to it. For now, move the pillow aside and take the key.
7. Go back outside and use the key to unlock the car trunk. There’s a locked toolbox inside with eight numbers. There’s also eight members of the Grant family. Look at the portrait again and count how many fingers each person is holding up. You get: 35688497. Enter that to unlock the toolbox. Take the oil can and screwdriver from inside.
8. Go back inside and upstairs. Use the oil can to open the drawer and get another vacuum tube. Use the screwdriver to open the radio and get another vacuum tube. We’re still missing one.
9. Let’s figure out the Lucky Dog lock on the chest. It’s clear from the family portrait that Miracle is the dead soldier on the floor, Lucky Dog. Since his name was scratched out on the dog tag, it becomes Miracle “Lucky Dog” Grant. If you take the first letter of each word, you get MLDG. Enter that into the chest to open it. Take the last vacuum tube. We now have five.
10. Go back down and place all five vacuum tubes inside the TV. Time to solve the TV Repair Puzzle! It’s a laser-reflecting puzzle. Just copy my placements.
11. The TV is on! It’s mostly static, but if you piece together the images from all four channels, you see the numbers 8317.
12. Go back upstairs and enter 8317 into the safe in the closet. Take the bullet from inside.
13. Go back downstairs and put the bullet in the gun by Miracle’s skeleton. Now you have a loaded revolver.
14. Leave the cabin and Sam will automatically try to shoot at the hand, but it will fail. They run back to camp and you have to choose who dies next. First, talk to each of them and let them make their case, especially Turner! When you’re ready you vote, tap on the hand. I’m not sure if it matters, but I chose Nicky.
And that’s the end of Chapter 2! Click here to continue to Chapter 3 or choose a chapter below.