Adventure Escape Mysteries – The Covenant
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is about a group of students on a camping field trip before they graduate from Grant High school. They’re hoping to see a blood moon eclipse! Surely nothing will go wrong. This game is for mature audiences. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 5 of The Covenant. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 5 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Time to choose who to team up with again. I picked Mark because I wanted to see if he has anything interesting to share.
2. You find a woman passed out and bleeding in a cave, so you stop to help her. Pick up her phone and bloody jacket. Then solve the Cave Wall Lock puzzle. We need to arrange the pictures to the right spots in the circle. The clue says, “By the sum of our hands, it shall encircle in time.” Basically, make a clock using the number of hands in each painting. Just follow my solution below if you need help.
3. A secret door appears! Don’t go through yet. Look at the hiker’s phone and notice the white symbol on the boy’s toy. That’s the password! Draw the symbol by connecting the dots. Now you can access the contents of the phone.
4. First, take a look at the photos. Notice the last one has five numbers at the bottom.
5. Next, tap on the games icon. We need to play the Flower Power game. Tap the question mark to see how to play. I’m not sure how it’s scored, but you can copy my solution below. Then notice Eli’s score is 4619.
6. Tap on the notepad icon to see that the voicemail pin is Eli’s high score.
7. Tap on the phone icon and enter 4619 as the voicemail pin. There’s a laughing voicemail from her son, Eli.
8. Leave the cave and pick up the knife and the kettle. Also, let’s figure out the passcode to unlock the container. The numbers from the photo have arrows above them. If you add a number when you see an up arrow and subtract a number when you see a down arrow, that gives you the code. So 86814 becomes 95903. Then take the soap from inside.
9. Go back inside and fill the kettle with some water from the stream.
10. Go back out and use the stove to heat up the water. Take it back.
11. Go back inside and scrub some soap on the woman’s bloody arm. Then pour the water on on it to clean it off. We still need a bandage.
12. Now enter the secret room. Read the note on the table. It says, “To keep The Hunger away from this location until nightfall, offer Innocent’s Blood, Voice of a Child, Bone of Man.” Use the knife to cut off a strip do red cloth.
13. Go back out and use the cloth to bandage the woman’s arm.
14. Go back inside the secret room. Notice the drawing is smudged. Let’s solve the faces puzzle on the wall. We need to figure out the correct sequence to press all 12 faces. Start with the bottom left and just follow their eyes until all 12 are pressed.
15. There’s a burial urn inside, but we have to solve a puzzle to open the lid. You need to match the gems to the colors of the rings. You can watch my video if you need help. Then take the leg bone.
16. Place the bone, bloody jacket and phone (voice of a child) on the table and then take the crowbar.
17. Leave the room and use the crowbar to move the boulder off the hiker’s leg. She’ll then come back to camp with you.
18. Time to vote again! The hiker doesn’t know what she got herself into. Talk to everyone and let them make their case. Then choose who’s the next victim. It doesn’t matter who you choose, though, because the others will vote for the hiker!
And that’s the end of Chapter 5! Click here to continue to Chapter 6 or choose a chapter below.