Adventure Escape Mysteries – The Covenant
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is about a group of students on a camping field trip before they graduate from Grant High school. They’re hoping to see a blood moon eclipse! Surely nothing will go wrong. This game is for mature audiences. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 7 of The Covenant. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 7 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Time to choose a companion. I’ve gone this far with Turner, so I’ll pick him again.
2. Pick up the hammer and find the coolant. Also, examine the motor on the boat. There’s a puzzle but we’re missing pieces. Open the door and head inside.
3. Take the magnet from the top of the fridge. Look at the clock. There’s a sticky note that says, “Do not reset! Causes short!” There’s also a control panel puzzle here. Use the triangle buttons to make the colors match the numbers on the left. Here’s how to solve it. Press the red button twice, the yellow button once, and the blue button twice.
4. The electricity runs to the clock! But we still can’t open it. So go through the door to the other room. Open the tackle box and take the fishing line. Then use the coolant on the chain and break it with a hammer. Take the tube and key from inside.
5. Tap on the puzzle on the wall. You have to change all three dials so the digital display shows 46. You can copy my screenshot below.
6. There’s some wires behind the safe, but we need a tool to get them. Use the key to unlock the other door and go through.
7. Now we have to solve the Crates Puzzle. Push the crates around so you clear a path to the stairs. You can use my video if you need help. Now you have an empty gas can.
8. Go back out. Use the gas can and the tube to siphon some fuel from the broken boat motor.
9. Go back outside. Place the gas can down. Attach the fishing line and magnet to the fishing rod and then take the wire cutters.
10. Go back inside and use the wire cutters to cut the wire from between the fridge and the clock. Also, use to to cut the rope holding the fire extinguisher. Take it and use the fire extinguisher to put out the flames. Take the screwdriver handle from the melted toolbox.
11. Go back to the other room and use the wire cutters to cut the wire from behind the safe. Also, use the screwdriver with the screwdriver bit to make a complete screwdriver.
12. Go back to the first room and use the screwdriver to open the clock cover. Now to solve the clock puzzle. Place the gears by the correct numbers. Basically, count the sides on the outside shape and then subtract the sides from the inside shape to get the number where it should go. Or copy my solution.
13. Use the wire cutters to cut the wire from the clock.
14. Go back outside and use the wires with the boat motor. Time to solve the Motor Puzzle! Place the tiles down so all the adjacent wires match.
15. You’ll automatically pour the gas into the motor and then get into the boat. Watch what happens! We lost the chains!
16. Now it’s down to two besides Sam. But it doesn’t matter who you vote for, because they both vote for her!
And that’s the end of Chapter 7! Click here to continue to Chapter 8 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.