Adventure Escape Mysteries – The Covenant
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game! This is about a group of students on a camping field trip before they graduate from Grant High school. They’re hoping to see a blood moon eclipse! Surely nothing will go wrong. This game is for mature audiences. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for any puzzles you get stuck on in Chapter 8 of The Covenant. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 8 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. You’re in a well! We can’t get the key yet. Pick up the lady’s handkerchief and look at the note. It says to climb only the stones that follow this sequence: 4, 1, 5, 6 and then it get cut off.
2. Let’s figure out which stones to press. Basically, just add up the previous two stones to get the next one. It goes: 4, 1, 5, 6, 11, 17, 28, 45, 73.
3. Turns out it’s a lighthouse, not a well. Pick up the barrel. Spill the purse over and take the lighter, makeup powder and cash. Take a look at the locket that’s missing its other half and notice there’s a locked jewelry box.
4. Place the cash in the fireplace and light it using the lighter. Now we can see! Pick up another barrel and then place both on top of the crate. Grab the rope.
5. Tie the rope around the crate and then climb back down.
6. Dust the spider’s area with the makeup powder so you can see the web. Then take the key.
7. Climb back up the rope. Use the key to unlock the locker and take the shovel, axe and metal polish.
8. Use the axe to break the wooden planks over the door. We still need a lock pick, so we’ll come back to that.
9. Head back down and use the shovel to dig a hole. You’ll find a box. Let’s solve the Triangle Box Puzzle. Use the hands as guidance. Pay attention to the number of fingers on each hand and the direction they’re pointing. Then just find those triangles and press all the ones like that. So for the first one, the hand is holding two fingers out and pointing up. So press the triangle that points up. The next is five fingers pointing up, so press the two triangles with five dots that are pointing up. And so on. Then take the locket half from inside.
10. Go back up and add the locket half to the other half. Use the metal polish and the handkerchief to polish it and reveal a clue.
11. Notice that each shape on the locket has a number of dots inside it. This tells you the order of them. Now, count how many you see of each in the photograph and note them down.
Eye – 4
Diamond – 3
Moon – 1
Star – 2
Hand – 5
12. Enter 43125 into the jewelry box to unlock it. Take the hairpins from inside.
13. Use the hairpins with the door lock to unlock it. You need to match the hairpins to the tumblers.
14. Go through the door. Now you meet The Hunger and have to choose whether or not to accept The Covenant. Either one you choose, you end up having to fight the monster in the Escape Monster Puzzle. But you get the GOOD ENDING if you ACCEPT The Covenant. You have to get to the sewer grate. Using the axe on the monster will split it in two. But if you try to attack its head, you’ll die. It’s really really really annoying.
And that’s the end of the game! Watch whichever ending you chose.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.