By: Amanita Design
Creaks is the latest adventure game from Amanita Design. It has you climbing up and down ladders, sneaking across creaky floors and avoiding robotic dogs that turn into furniture. It’s less of a point-and-click adventure and more of a puzzle platformer. It can be tricky, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Tips & Tricks:
– Don’t get caught by dogs!
– Dogs don’t like light. You can use it to keep them away from you.
– Dogs turn into furniture if you shine a light on them. You can then push and pull it and climb on it. But be careful not to push it outside of the light or they’ll change back and attack you.
– Jellyfish move up or down when they hit an obstacle. If you want to change their path, block them somehow. They also hate light.
– You can trap jellyfish in light to turn them into globes that can be pushed and pulled like the furniture.
– The spy enemy mimics your movement and turns into a coat rack when trapped.
– Keep an eye out for paintings. They’re collectibles and some give you achievements.
Scenes 1 2 3 4 5:
Scene 6 + Painting:
Scene 9 + Interactive Painting / Home Sweet Home Achievement:
Scene 10 + Painting:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.