The Almost Gone
By: Happy Volcano / Playdigious
The Almost Gone is a puzzle adventure game from Happy Volcano and Playdigious with a really unique control scheme. Each scene is a diorama, and you can rotate it to see it from different angles. The idea is to look for items and clues to unlock doors and progress through the game. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Act 5, The Forest:
1. Click through to complete the boat ride and get to the treehouse.
2. Examine the map on the wall for a clue.
3. Head right. Look through the telescope and find another constellation in the sky.
4. If you continue right, you reach the globe. But this time there are only names, not constellations. So continue right again and look at the poster to find the names of the two constellations you found. It’s Sagittarius and Aquarius.
5. Go back to the globe and press the buttons by those two names. Then take the key.
6. Use the key to unlock the door in the same room and then go through. Tap on the bed to go to sleep and complete the game.
And that’s the end of The Almost Gone! Congratulations!