The Mystery of Blackthorn Castle 2
By: Syntaxity Inc.
Blackthorn Castle 2 is the latest point-and-click adventure game from Syntaxity. It’s the sequel to The Mystery of Blackthorn Castle and has you traveling back in time to a 14th century castle to break the dark wizard’s spells and find a mysterious artifact. It can be tricky at times, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any puzzles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
31. Go through to Scene 36. Take the grappling hook from the wall. Use the crowbar to open to crate and take the brick trowel. And last, pull the lever to open the door in Scene 34.
32. Go back to Scene 34 and head through the open door to Scene 37. Press the big button in the middle of the floor and then solve the puzzle. Basically, just arrange the circles by thickness.
33. There’s nothing else to do here right now. So go back to Scene 6 and use the grappling hook to cross over to Scene 7.
34. In Scene 7, pick up the wood board with carvings. There’s nothing else we can do here right now.
35. Go back to Scene 51 and use the brick trowel to break through the plaster on the wall. Take the other half of the wood board with carvings and look at the clue on it.
36. Go back to Scene 47. Tap on the door to the right and use the clue from the wood board to solve the puzzle. The bigger dots around each symbol on the board tell you where that symbol should be on the door.
37. Go through to Scene 53. Head up the stairs to Scene 56. Ignore the door for now. Move the two plants to reveal a puzzle on the wall. It’s a very simple labyrinth puzzle. Just rotate it until the ball falls through the hole at the bottom. Then take the tablet and look at the clue on it.
38. Go back to Scene 53 and and right to Scene 54. Open the door ahead of you and go through to Scene 59. Ignore the two puzzles for now and head up the stairs to Scene 60. Tap on the bookshelf above the table and move the books aside to find a stained glass piece. Pick it up.
39. Go through the door to the right to Scene 61. Grab the hedge shears and use them to cut some of the vines on the right. We need a key to open the drawer.
40. Go back to Scene 53. Tap on the area at the bottom of the screen to go to Scene 63. Tap on the right door. Use the clue from the tablet in your bag to solve the puzzle. You just want to line up all three symbols.
41. Go through to Scene 68. Pick up the brass tablet and the parchment from the table. Look at both.
42. Tap on the painting on the wall to reveal a puzzle. We’ll come back to it later. For now, open the door in front of you to go to Scene 69. Notice the grate. We’re missing the piece we need to open it so we’ll come back to this.
43. Go back to Scene 63 and tap near the bottom of the screen to go to Scene 64. Examine the lock on the cell door. You need to press each button to make the piece move up and down. Then press the button again to stop it when the piece is in the middle. Do the same for all four. Then go through the cell door to Scene 65.
44. Pick up the brass gear and notice the puzzle to the left. We’ll come back to it.
45. Go back to Scene 48 and place the brass gear with the others. We still need a clue how to solve the puzzle so we’ll come back to it.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.