Adventure Escape Mysteries – Picture Perfect
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Picture Perfect. You play as Detective Kate, who is on an assignment at the high-profile wedding of Chelsea and Dante when she runs into an old flame. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 2. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 2 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Talk to the flower girl. She asks you to find her basket and flowers for her. Find all four flowers. Also, open the right barrel to get a mixer bottle and a step stool. Take the cork from the middle barrel to get the cork with key. Also, notice the phone on the chair that needs a WiFi password and the chalkboard that has almost the full password on it.
2. Use the cork key to unlock the left barrel and get two more mixer bottles. Use the step stool to access the basket.
3. Give the basket and four flowers to the flower girl. She offers to help you if you need anything. Also, add the three bottles to the rest on the bar.
4. Let’s solve the Drink Mixing Puzzle. The recipe beneath the glass includes four ingredient types: sweetness (candy icon), fizziness (droplet icon), fruitiness (fruit wedge icon), and alcohol (bottle icon). So we need to use the correct combination of bottles to reach the exact amount of each ingredient in the recipe. There are three recipes. You can copy my screenshots below.
5. Now you have two mixed drinks because Wanda asked you to leave the rest behind. Give the drinks to the two people facing you (besides Grandma).
6. Let’s figure out the WiFi password. It says the network name is Forever@OverlookOrchard. Notice the password includes the letters LOVE. Count how many there are of each in the network name to get the password.
L = 1
O = 5
V = 2
E = 3
So the password is L1O5V2E3. Enter that into the phone to access Dante’s YouCrew page and see where he went off to.
7. Ask the five guests for directions to the overlook and their tips will be added to a notebook. Then head out.
8. Now let’s navigate the gardens. In the first scene, you want to go right because Note 2 says “Whenever possible, take a path with roses to smell along the way.”
9. Then go left because of Note 5 that says “You MUST pass exactly two benches along the way.” and Note 1 that says “NEVER cross a bridge that goes straight or to the right.” and Note 3 that says “Avoid birds unless you have no choice.
10. Next, go left again because Note 4 says, “You MUST pass the fountain. It will be on your right as you walk by.”
11. Next, go straight because Note 2 says, “Avoid birds unless you have a choice.”
12. Next, go left because of Note 1 that says “NEVER cross a bridge that goes straight or to the right.”
13. Now we’re at the last intersection and we’ve only passed one bench so far. Since Note 5 says that “You MUST pass exactly two benches along the way,” take the right path.
14. It looks like Dante either jumped or was pushed! Let’s collect some evidence. First, tap the footprints to collect them as evidence. Then, grab the wallet as more evidence. Grab the iron bar. Also, push the bench aside.
15. Use the iron bar to remove the loose brick and look at the clue inside. We need to figure out what the questions marks are Also, tap on the signs to the left and collect the appetizer and cigarette butt as evidence.
16. Let’s work on the arrows clue so we can open the gate. You need to complete the sequence for each. So for the first row, you have South, West, North. That would make the fourth arrow East. Basically, to figure it out, turn the clue so that the third arrow points in the direction as the first arrow, and then match the fourth to the second. Then when you turn it back right-side up, it should be the arrows you need. In the end, it should look like this:
17. Now, tap on the control panel by the gate. The only four arrows you need are the fourth in each row. Find that color dot and press the button in that direction from it. You can use my screenshot below if you need help. Then go through the open gate.
18. Now we have to solve another puzzle. Follow the trail by alternating between tree and flower trails and complete it in exactly 21 moves. You can follow my path below.
19. There’s a bear near Dante! We have to scare it away. Pick up the four rocks closest to you and the stick. Use the stick to get the fifth rock.
20. Throw all five rocks at the sign and the bear will run away.
21. Now inspect the body and find four pieces of evidence — the cracked phone, the scratched arm, the lipstick on his cheek, and the thread in his hand.
22. Open the bag and get the body bag and radio. Put the body in the body bag.
23. Look at the frequency numbers next to the radio. We have to figure out the frequency for the helicopter. It’s match. There’s a pattern with the others.
The first number stays the same — 1.
For the second number, subtract 2.
For the third bumber, add 1.
And for the fourth number, subtract 1.
So if you take 144.6 and do the math, the next number in the sequence is 125.5. That’s the frequency you need to enter!
24. Load the body onto the stretcher to complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 2! Click here to continue to Chapter 3 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.