Adventure Escape Mysteries – Picture Perfect
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Picture Perfect. You play as Detective Kate, who is on an assignment at the high-profile wedding of Chelsea and Dante when she runs into an old flame. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 4. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 4 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Talk to Murphy about his chart of suspects. We need to help him fix it. First, grab the photo from the chair and the photo behind the cupcake. Also, grab the tongs and the vinegar.
2. Use the tongs to get the photo from the spaghetti. Then head through to the kitchen.
3. Chef Julio is passed out! Add the vinegar to the salts to get vinegar-soaked salts. Grab the pot holder and pepper and get the knife from the drawer. Also, look at the invoice/bill on the floor.
4. Use the salts to wake Chef Julio. Then pick up the small key and photo from the floor behind him. Use the pot holder to open the covered cooker. Take the hot sauce from inside. Also, use the knife to cut the ginger and get sliced ginger.
5. Use the small key to unlock the cabinet and take out the blender. If you look at the blender on the counter, it says you need a hangover recipe for Julio.
6. Let’s open the fridge lock. There’s a blue, green and red dial. Look at the invoice. For the blue number, since it’s the first, you need to take the third number from the right. So blue is 4. For green, you need the second from the right, so 3. And for red, you need the first on the right, so 7. So the code is 437. Enter that into the fridge to open it. We need a recipe before we can take anything from it, though.
7. Go back to the dining room. One. The guests says she’ll give you a hangover cure recipe after you let them all leave. Add the four photos to Murphy’s chart. Let’s solve the puzzle. We need to arrange the photos so that they all fit the rules for each row.
8. The guest will give you the recipe for the hangover cure — roasted tomatoes, spinach, eggs, ginger, black pepper and hot sauce. Go back to the kitchen and grab the tomatoes, spinach and eggs from the fridge.
9. Put the tomatoes in the oven to make roasted tomatoes.
10. Place the roasted tomatoes, spinach, eggs, ginger, black pepper and hot sauce by the blender. Now we have to solve the Blender Puzzle. Use trial and error to figure out which ingredients are the strongest so you can make a concoction that fills the meter. You need to use all six ingredients. Ginger, hot sauce and pepper are the strongest ingredients, so add three of each of those and only one of the egg, spinach and tomatoes. You’ll then get a full glass of the hangover cure.
11. Give the drink to Julio. Then pick up the piece of paper left behind.
12. Kate recognizes the border! It matches the note from the safe. And the handwriting matches the note from the briefcase! Julio was paying off Dante!
13. We’re back at the precinct and Keiko locked herself out of her lab. We have to help her get back in! First, open the box and get the glass cleaner. Open the drawer and get the small key. Also, look at the computer and get a password hint. And last, look at the display case in the back.
14. Use the glass cleaner to clean the dirty glass on the display case and then look at the other badges behind it. Use the small key to unlock the other display case and get the screwdriver from the toolbox.
15. Give the screwdriver to the worker and he’ll finish his work and leave behind the ladder. Take the ladder.
16. Use the ladder to reach the swords and take one.
17. Use the sword to reach the ID badge under the door. Then use the badge to open the door to the lab. But don’t go through yet.
18. Let’s get the password for the computer. Basically, look at the badges and count up how many of each symbol you see.
Bears = 7
Stars = 9
Deer = 5
Eagles = 5
Trees = 12
So the password is 795512. Use it to unlock the PC. Now we have access to the DNA and Fingerprint databases, but we need to enter the lab first.
19. Enter the lab. Pick up the cabinet key, the scalpel and the forceps. Also, open the closet. We’ll get to that soon.
20. Use the cabinet key to open the first aid cabinet and take a cotton swab and beaker. Use the scalpel to open the cardboard box and get the rest of the pigment analysis machine set up.
21. Take a look at Dante’s body. Use the cotton swap to lift some of the lipstick. Use the forceps to extract the fibers from his hand.
22. Go to the pigment analyzer in the closet and place the beaker down. We need to mix colors that add up to 17. The color chart on the side tells you:
Purple = 3
Orange = 7
Green = 6
From those, you can determine that:
Red = 2
Yellow = 5
Blue = 1
So to make 17, mix three yellow with one red. Now you’ll have a Restrictor Enzyme.
23. Load the enzyme into the DNA sequencer and then solve the puzzle as shown below.
24. Now the DNA and fingerprint analyzers are ready. Use three cotton swab with lipstick on the DNA analyzer. The lipstick is identified as the Laraline brand in a color called Passion.
25. Keiko collected fingerprints from Dante’s phone. Let’s piece them together. You should be able to make three separate fingerprints.
26. Go back to the lobby and use the computer. Check both the DNA and fingerprints databases. The DNA found at the crime scene matches Chelsea’s dad, Vincent. And it turns out the baker, Ginger Smith, handled Dante’s phone!
And that’s the end of Chapter 4! Click here to continue to Chapter 5 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.