Adventure Escape Mysteries – Picture Perfect
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Picture Perfect. You play as Detective Kate, who is on an assignment at the high-profile wedding of Chelsea and Dante when she runs into an old flame. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 6. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Kate and Murphy will update the chart based on the new information gathered.
2. Next, we’re at the park. Pick up the two park tokens. The others are near the bees so we can’t get them yet. Also, notice the park map and the suggested bike route. We also need an authorization code to rent a bike. And last, talk to the ice cream vendor.
3. Give the ice cream vendor a token in exchange for a honey ice cream cone. Also, notice someone left a wallet there.
4. Go back to the main scene and use the ice cream cone on the bees to lure them away. Grab the other two park tokens.
5. Let’s fix the bike rental kiosk. Look at the suggested bike route and compare it to the map. Note down the letters for each stop. This is what you get:
Rent your bike here. = C
Head to the flower garden to see the blooms. = K
Pass by the pond to see the ducks. = L
Grab a snack at the hot pretzel stand. = F
Enjoy the shade at the Japanese pagoda. = J
Don’t forget to return your bike here. = C
So the code is CKLFJC. Enter that into the bike rental kiosk.
6. Insert three tokens to rent the red tandem bike.
7. Get on the bike and then ride it. This mini game is a little annoying. You have to tap and hold each spot as it pops up until the meter is full.
8. We found Rita! She lost the key to the locker, so we need to help her find it. First, pick up the park token to the left. The one on the right falls into the drain so you can’t reach it. There’s a carousel towards the back but we need three tokens for it. Instead, head to the dog park.
9. Let’s solve the Sprayground puzzle. You need to guide the dog to the exit without getting him wet. Use the arrows to move him. You’ll then automatically get the kite.
Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, Left, Down, Left, Up, Left, Up, Right, Up, Right, Down, Right, Up, Left, Up, Right.
10. Give the kite back to the kid and he’ll give you one of his tokens in return.
11. Head to the gazebo in the back. Find the three tokens. Talk to the couple to find out that they lost their wallet. Pay attention to what they say. Look through the coin-operated viewer to see a key around the neck of a swan. And last, look at the animals on the side of the boat.
12. Use three tokens with the duck food dispenser to get some duck food.
13. Go back to the bike and ride it back to the bike rental place.
14. Try to take the wallet from the ice cream vendor. He asks you a few questions to verify it’s your wallet. Here’s how to answer:
Q: Who owns the wallet?
Q: Alright, what street do they live on?
A: Crescent Loop
Q: Okay, how much money is in it?
He’ll then give you the wallet.
15. Go back to the couple and give them the wallet. They’ll give you the fishing net in exchange.
16. Go back to Rita and use the fishing net to get the token.
17. Head to the carousel. Use the three tokens you have left to turn it on. Then pay attention to the order of the animals and take a screenshot or note down the numbers when they match the animals on the side of the boat. Note down the numbers (except for the first horse because it’s not on the boat): 51876.
18. Go back to the gazebo and enter 51876 into the boat combination lock.
19. Take the boat out to the duck/swan and use the food to lure it close to the boat. Then take the key.
20. Go back to Rita and show her the small key. She asks you to get her bag for her. So head back to the bike rental place and use the key to open the locker and get her bag.
21. Take the bag back to Rita and give it to her. She gives you all the files of the photos but we have to organize them. Let’s solve the File Sorting Puzzle! You need to drag the files to each photographer’s folder, based on the letters in their name. It should look like this in the end:
22. Now you can see all the photos. It looks like DJ Dee entered the gardens just before Dante was killed!
And that’s the end of Chapter 6! Click here to continue to Chapter 7 or choose a chapter below.