By: Plug In Digital / Patrones y Escondites
Unmemory is “A game you can read. A book you can play.” from Plug In Digital. It’s similar to Device 6, in that you need to scroll up and down for clues and to solve puzzles. It can be quite tricky at times, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 2, The Hospital:
1. Read until you get to the [name] and tap on it to get a cutscene.
2. Notice the clue, “Call your kitty and enter ‘Mars’ three times.” Keep reading.
3. Continue reading past the clock and notice that the nurse says the doctor will come by at eleven. Then change the time on the clock to 11:00 and the doctor will arrive.
4. Keep reading and then take the two pills, followed by the water.
5. The screen will turn black again. Read everything and then use two fingers to open your eyes the same way you did with the blinds in Chapter 1.
6. Keep reading all the way to the bottom of the screen. Notice the nurse says you have a visitor coming at three. So go back up to the clock and change the time to 3:00.
7. Scroll down a bit to the items in your bag. Focus on the notepad. It says PIN = with a drawing of a birthday cake. So it’s telling you that your PIN number is your birthday.
8. Now look at the hospital bracelet. It says 8•9•61 on it. That’s your birthday! So the PIN is 8961.
9. Enter 8961 as the PIN to unlock your phone. But then leave it alone for now and continue reading.
10. As you scroll down, you should see your visitor arrived at 3:00 PM. You can read through the comic book, but we don’t know what to focus on yet. So keep reading. When you get to [name], press it.
11. Keep reading. Your visitor gives you a card that says YOUR – KITTY on it.
12. Tap on the ellipses to expand the text. You ask her what her phone number is and she says it’s in your hand. Keep reading. Then [write] on the photograph of her. It will then say DEBBIE * SHE WILL HELP YOU.
13. Keep reading and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to trigger a cutscene and reveal DEBASER RS3.
14. Now let’s deal with the phone. The clue said Call your kitty and enter ‘Mars’ three times. YOUR-KITTY is also what it says on the card Debbie gave you. So that’s actually the number. You can either use the letters on the phone to enter it or enter 9687-54889. But don’t enter it yet! We need to figure out what it meant by enter ‘Mars’ three times.
15. Look at the last page in the comic book. It lists all the planets and their order based on distance from the sun. Mars is 4, so we need to enter 444 after the number.
16. Dial YOUR-KITTY or 9687-54889 into the phone and then press the green CALL button.
17. You get an answering machine. It says: “This is your kitty. Please enter the planets after the tone.” So enter 444. Then listen to the message:
“Listen carefully. Open the Killer Kittens comic on page 25. Note the order in which the characters are speaking. That is the sequence to opening DEBASER.”
18. Page 25 of the comic book is long. Here’s all the panels:
19. Using the information from the comic, you can figure out who’s who and then the order of characters talking. It goes:
DEBBIE, JAMIE, DEBBIE, JAMIE, JAMIE, DIANE, DEBBIE
20. Press the buttons on the DEBASER in that order to open it and complete the chapter.
Click here to continue to Chapter 3 or scroll down to see some extras.
Enter the number from Chapter 1 — 84352643 — in the phone to get this message: “I wondered if a memory is something you have or something you have lost.”
Page 26 of the comic book has two more phone numbers you can call: 1-800-PASTAFARI to reach the CHURCH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER and HAN – SOLO (426-7656). Neither of them led me anywhere besides the initial messages, though. Han Solo says “everything is negotiable.”
The Dancing Men on the planets page in the comic book translate to:
ONLY THE SMARTEST WILL GET THE PRIZE
Once you unlock the DEBASER, tap on the notepad to see a new message:
Earth, Venus, Earth, Jupiter, Jupiter, Pluto, Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, Mars, Saturn, Mercury
Coyle 434 73323?
You can call the phone number and reach Eddie Coyle’s voicemail — and you’re Eddie Coyle.
If you translate the planets into numbers, you get 323559257461.
Call YOUR-KITTY (9687-54889) again and then use the numbers from the notepad to get more messages. Break it up into threes: 323 559 257 461
323 gives you: “Message deleted on December 11, 1998.”
559 gives you: “Go to the Pipe Club. Take the bag with the balaclavas. Message recorded on March 6, 1999.”
257 gives you: “Message deleted on March 21st, 1999.”
461 gives you: “We’ll come for you on the last Tuesday of the month at 7:45 PM. Make sure the door to your room is unlocked. “Message recorded on February 13, 1999.”
After you play through Chapter 3, come back here and enter the number from the back of the coaster, including the three planets: 843-72468-426.
The person answers: “Who are you? And who gave you my number?”
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.