The White Bird Carnival
The White Bird Carnival is a narrative-based puzzle game in which you swipe to read through the story while solving puzzles. It can be tricky at times, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapters 1 Heading Home & 2 Grandpa’s House:
Chapters 3 – 12 + Most extras:
Chapter 1, Heading Home:
1. Swipe up to read. Keep going until you get to a letter from a lawyer dealing with your grandfather’s inheritance. Collect the postcard from the envelope.
2. Continue swiping to read more. When you’re in the car, you need to tap the icons in the right order. I’ve numbered them for you.
3. After the opening credits, there’s a white bird on a roof. First, tap on the pine tree to get a pine cone. Then tap on the bird to make it fly off. Swipe up to complete the chapter.
Chapter 2, Grandpa’s House:
1. You need to find grandpa’s house on the compass. The letter said that it’s located north of the White Bird Town Hall. So move the map around with your finger until the circle enclosed his house. You can recognize it by the white birds flying above it.
2. Keep scrolling. When you come to the photos on the wall, tap the top one to get an extra and notice the clue on the bottom one — 1015 above a locked safe.
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.