By: Chain Reaction Games / gary gogis
Circulous is the latest puzzle game from Chain Reaction Games, the developer of The Company Game. You play as Amanda Trouser, who gets hired by Circulous after being fired from her old job. There are some tricky puzzles, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Act 1, Scene 2:
1. You’re at the construction site waiting for your ride. When the car shows up, get inside.
2. Eventually, the car will stop at a light. Check your incoming texts from Tracy Cinco. She says that wasnΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t the car they sent for you, so you need to get out of there. The important texts are these:
“I wish I could help directly, but I don’t want them to catch me sending messages…
Maybe you’ll be able to escape at the next stoplight ╬ô├½├¡Γò₧├åΓö£ΓöÉΓö£┬╜”
Notice also that the radio talks about a malfunctioning light. We’ll come back to this.
3. Let’s figure out how to escape the car. Take a look around you and notice a few things. There’s a key we can’t reach, dice hanging from the mirror, and the radio is set to 531.7. There’s also a locked seatbelt from SAFEBELT and some puzzles on the door itself.
4. Look at the door. Use the clue from the hanging dice to figure out which of the nine buttons to press. It should look like a 5 side on a die.
5. For the compass puzzle, you need to rotate the needle so there’s an opening for each slider to slide out and complete the circle. Just focus on one at a time. It should look like this in the end and then you’ll add the magnet to your inventory.
6. There’s a torn piece of paper on the door. Match the pieces up so you can read it. It tells you to go to www.safebelt.com/xxxxx, with the xxxxx being your remote access code, which is CC135.
7. So open your device and open the WebView app. Enter www.safebelt.com/CC135. It says, “To unlock your SafeBelt, just input your security code above.” That’s strange, since it wants you to enter it below. Hmmmmm. Very curious. We need some information from the car again, so leave the armrest view.
8. This will automatically trigger an inventory tutorial. It tells you to drag items to use them. Let’s try it out by using the compass magnet to get the key.
9. While we’re here, notice the radio station has three dials below it that match those on the SafeBelt website. Also, 531.7 upside down looks like LIES. The website’s text was a clue to turn it upside-down.
10. So now, go back to the SafeBelt website and enter LIES the security code and match the dials to the upside-down version of them. Then press UNLOCK. Now you can unbuckle your seat belt!
11. Next, use the key in the door and turn it left to reveal the final puzzle. We need a four-letter word.
12. Now we’ll finally go back to doing what the texts hinted at and look at the stoplight. It’s Morse code! This is what you get if you pay attention to the red light blinking:
Use the Decoder app to translate it into Morse and you get: EXIT
(Achievement Alert: Last chance to do this before leaving the car! If you listen to the radio, you’ll eventually hear an ad for Royal Flush Casino and Aquarium. They also give you a website: www.royalflush.com and the code RADIOROB to enter next to the microphone. Do this to get the Radio Rob achievement.)
13. Enter EXIT in the door to escape the car!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.