Adventure Escape Mysteries – Legend of the Sacred Stones
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Legend of the Sacred Stones. You play as Aila, who needs to take control of the elements and learn the truth about her past as she battles towering Stone Gods. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 2. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 2 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. We’re in front of the Spring Temple. First, pick up the gate key. Also, notice the three green mushrooms and reveal the four orange mushrooms behind the tree branch. They’re clues we’ll need later.
2. Now, look inside the well. Notice the blue mushrooms. Use the locket and the water power on the symbol inside the well to make the water rise. Take the torch.
3. Light the torch with the flames in front of you.
4. Use the torch to burn the plants under the turtle statue. Then use your locket to make the turtle spout water. Take the wheel. Also, notice the two red mushrooms.
5. Place the wheel in the slot to the right and turn it to reveal a locked chest. And then last, use the key to open the gate and go through.
6. Use the torch to burn the bush here and then use the locket with the turtle statue to put out the fire. Then take the stone key. Also, notice the purple mushrooms here.
7. Now we can open the colored chest. Note down the number of each colored mushroom you found:
Then enter that into the chest and take the other stone key from inside.
8. Place the two stone keys in the slots in the ground. Then use your locket to activate another puzzle.
9. For Pillar Puzzle 1, you need to get the blue Diamond to the slot on the other side using the segmented paths.
10. Now for Pillar Puzzle 2. You need to do the same thing, but this time there are three gems. When you’re done, head inside the temple.
11. Grab the pickaxe from the tree. Also, zoom in on the skeleton at the top of the stairs and take the lantern from his bag.
12. Use the pickaxe to break off the pink crystal. Also, notice the stars on the tree. Use the clue to solve the stars puzzle. Then head through the newly opened door.
13. Use the pickaxe to get the orange crystal. Also, zoom in on the missing brick and then press the bricks in until a pyramid appears. Take it.
14. Go back to the other room and zoom in on the skeleton again. Use the pyramid to unlock the chest and take the puzzle block and lever handle.
15. Go back to the other room and use the lever handle on the level. Pull the lever to lower the hook and take the torn page from it. Then place the puzzle block on the hook. Pull the lever again to raise it up. Step on the loose tile to shoot an arrow at the puzzle block. Then lower it again and take the glowing block.
16. Place the glowing block in the hole to the right and then use the pickaxe to get the green crystal.
17. Now, tap on the area with the hammer. It shows the three crystals + fire + explosion. Place the three crystals down, as well as the lantern. Use the hammer to crush all three crystals and then place the shards inside the lantern.
18. Place the lantern on the hook and then raise it up. Press the button and the arrows will light on fire from the candles and hit the lantern, causing an explosion. Now there’s a hole in the ceiling and you can use the locket again!
19. Use the locket on the star on the back wall and use the water power to open the door. There’s a locked cell back there. Place the torn page to see the full clue for the combination. Then use the clues to figure it out. Then take the fish tail and village figurine.
20. Go back to the first room and place the fish tail on the fish statue. It will open a window so you can use your locket in this room!
21. Use the locket on the symbol on the chest to open it. Then take the Aquarius figurine. Place both figurines on the board in the middle of the room.
22. Now we need to solve the Board Game Puzzle and move the villager to Aquarius, the God of Water.
23. Next, use your locket on the new star emblem. Then enter the turtle’s mouth.
24. Talk to Milo. He’ll wake up Aquarius. Then use your locket on Aquarius and tap the three runes on his chest and shoulders before the red bar fills up and he attacks. There are three rounds.
25. After Aquarius finishes speaking, head through the door to complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 1! Click here to continue to Chapter 3 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.