Adventure Escape Mysteries – Legend of the Sacred Stones
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Legend of the Sacred Stones. You play as Aila, who needs to take control of the elements and learn the truth about her past as she battles towering Stone Gods. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 3. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 3 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Pick up the gate piece on the stump and also look inside the planter for another gate piece. Also, notice the 3 in the branches, the blue bird and the canary. And last, add the two gate pieces to the gate.
2. Now let’s solve the Gate Puzzle. Drag the circles around to complete the picture. Then go through.
3. Notice the two birds and the 2 and 8 in the tree. Everything else we need to come back for. Continue on along the path.
4. You’ll bump into Milo here, but he runs off and seals the door. Pick up the chisel and use your locket to turn on the fountain and fill it with water. Zoom in on the circle on the ground and take the red gem. Also, notice the parrot and the 4 in the tree.
5. Go back a screen and look at the cracked wall. Use the chisel to remove the loose pieces and reveal another symbol. Your water magic doesn’t work on it, though, so we’ll come back to it later.
6. Go back a screen and enter the four numbers from the trees into the combination lock on the wall. They go in the order you found them, so 3284, or III II VIII IV. Now the earth stone in your locket is activated!
7. There’s a few places to use this new power, so bear with me. First, use the earth stone on the symbol you just revealed. It will move the vines so the water from the waterfall can flow down, washing the gem down to the Mori Woods.
8. Before moving on, use the earth stone a second time on that same star to dry up the water.
9. Continue through to the next area, which is the Mori Woods. Pick up the red gem near the quiver of arrows.
10. Place the two red gems in the eagles’ eye sockets to reveal another combination lock. Then go back and look at all five birds and count how many times each does its animation. Then drag the silhouettes to the right colors and enter the numbers for each bird. You end up with 54232. Take the bow.
11. Place the bow down by the arrows to get the bow and arrows.
12. Use the bow and arrow to shoot at the shield emblem piece in the tree. Then pick it up.
13. Use the earth stone on the symbol on the wall. Take the seedling from the vines that grow.
14. Now, go back a screen and place the seedling in the planter. Tap the two mounds of dirt to the sides of it and press the two buttons that are revealed. There’s another star! First, use the earth stone on it to start some vines growing. Then use the water stone on it to water it and make it grow. Open the bag in the tree and take the shield emblem piece and heart key.
15. Continue through to the next scene and use the earth stone on the star to grow the vines next to the owl statue and reveal another combination lock. Also, place the two emblem halves in the slot on the wall to highlight some symbols.
16. Enter the code in the combination lock based on the glowing runes and the own will shoot a beam that gets rid of the vines covering the chest.
17. Now, use the heart key to open the heart drawer. Take the clubs gem from inside and place it in the slot on the box inside the spade drawer to get the Diamond key. Just keep doing this until you get the stone slab. Don’t forget to close the spade drawer to get the spade gem.
18. Place the stone slab in the center of the circle on the ground. Then use both the water stone and earth stone with the star to activate another pillar puzzle.
19. To solve the third Pillar Puzzle, you need to move the white ball alone a path without it getting stuck.
20. Now solve the fourth Pillar Puzzle the same way. Then enter the temple to complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 3! Click here to continue to Chapter 4 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.