Adventure Escape Mysteries – Legend of the Sacred Stones
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Legend of the Sacred Stones. You play as Aila, who needs to take control of the elements and learn the truth about her past as she battles towering Stone Gods. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 4. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 4 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. We’re inside Autumus’ earth temple. Pick up the stone carving, square key, shield and owl emblem. Also, notice the banner that says CARNIVORE and two other puzzles nearby. Then head through the doorway to the room upstairs.
2. Pick up the stone carving and triangle key. Place the shield in the warrior’s hand to get the spear. Place the owl in the slot to reveal a puzzle, and place the square and triangle keys in the slots. Also, notice the sign above the elephant that says HERBIVORE.
3. Go back downstairs and use the spear on the loose floor tile. Take the circle key.
4. Go back upstairs and insert the circle key. Then take the stone carving and the book page.
5. Go back downstairs and tap on the gem-encrusted circle. Place the book page down. Tap it to zoom in on it. You need to move the gems around to match it. Then take the stone carving. You should now have four.
6. Place all four stone carvings in the slots on the wall. Now the window upstairs will open and you can see the sky!
7. Go back upstairs and use the water stone on the star. Then go back down and notice some water lifted something up. Take the Autumal Figurine.
8. Go back upstairs and use the earth stone on the star. The vines will move from one door to the other. Go upstairs through the newly opened door.
9. Read the note the skeleton is holding and take the empty canteen from his bag. Also, notice it says OMNIVORE above the monkey statue. Also, solve the puzzle on the wall by putting omnivorous animals on the top row, herbivorous on the middle row, and carnivorous on the bottom row. The star emblem will drop down to the bottom floor.
10. Go back downstairs one floor and solve the leaves puzzle on the wall. Use the colors of the items from the skeleton’s note. Then take the villager figurine.
Sun = Yellow
Grass = Green
Carrot = Orange
Blood = Red
After that, use the earth stone to switch doors again. And head back down to the bottom floor.
11. On the bottom floor, fill the canteen up with water. Also, your locket works down here now, but there’s now star emblem to work with.
12. Go back up to the top floor and use the canteen of water to put out the fires. The monkey’s mouth will open, revealing a puzzle.
13. Solve the Jigsaw Puzzle to get the pillar box.
14. Go all the way back downstairs and place the pillar box on top of the pillar. Then use both the water and earth stones to unlock the chest and get the rope.
15. Go back up a level and switch the two doors so the one to the right is blocked. Then use the rope to go down the hole.
16. Now you can access the board game. Place both figurines on it and get the villager to Autumus, the Goddess of Earth.
17. Now you have access to another star emblem. Use the earth stone on it to open the bear’s mouth and reveal a door. Go through.
18. It’s Milo with Groot, err… Autumus! Use the earth stone with the star emblem on her chest and then do the same mini game you did before.
19. Head through the doorway to complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 4! Click here to continue to Chapter 5 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.