Adventure Escape Mysteries – Legend of the Sacred Stones
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Legend of the Sacred Stones. You play as Aila, who needs to take control of the elements and learn the truth about her past as she battles towering Stone Gods. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 6. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. We’re finally inside the Winter Temple! Time to look for Glacius, the God of Wind. Pick up the shovel, ice emblem and emerald eye. Also, look at the clue to the right.
2. Use the shovel to dig up the four mounds of snow and pick up the tusk, fan blade, statue head, and ice emblem.
3. Place the head on the statue and then take the rune block from his hands.
4. Insert the rune block in the slot to get a second tusk.
5. Place both tusks on the walrus and then pick up the ice emblem that drops out of his mouth.
6. Place all three ice emblems in the circle below the walrus. Then go through to the next room.
7. Grab the emerald eye. Dig up the two mounds of snow and take the tile and mural brick. Also, look at the fab and add the fan blade to it. We’re still missing some.
8. Place the tile in the slot on the floor to reveal a star emblem. Place the two emerald eyes in the right leopard’s eye sockets and take the wind emblem that drops from his mouth. And finally, place the mural brick in the slot on the left wall to get a clue.
9. Use the wind stone with the star emblem to turn on the fan underneath the cube, which will blow the cube to the ceiling and knock down the wind emblem. Grab it.
10. The mural on the left wall gives you the clue for the chest combination lock. The left side tells you which objects represent each dial on the lock. Then you need to count how many times you see each of those items in the image on the right. So you get:
Palm Tree: 3
Human Head: 2
So enter 53252 to unlock the chest. Take the wind emblem from inside.
11. Go back to the first room and place all three wind emblems in their place. Then go through the new door to the right room that’s a mirror image of the left room.
12. Use the shovel to dig up the two mounds of snow and then grab the gauntlet and mallet. Also, notice the Power Grid puzzle on the wall.
13. Here’s how to solve the Power Grid puzzle. You need to form a continuous path and even out any numbers you use. Then pull the lever.
14. Pick up the fan blade that fell.
15. Use the mallet on the right leopard to break off his tail.
16. Go back to the middle room and use the gauntlet to pick up some of the purple sticky curse.
17. Go back to the left room and place the leopard tail on the left leopard. Then take the pink diamond.
18. Go back to the right room and place the pink diamond in the slot on the wall. Now the window is open and we can use the locket!
19. Use the earth stone with the star emblem to get rid of the vines. Then use the water stone to make a penguin statue rise up to the surface. Grab it.
20. Go back to the main room and add the penguin to the other two penguins. The fan will turn on, dropping a fan blade. Pick it up.
21. Go back to the left room and place the last two fan blades on the fan. Add the sticky curse to secure the pieces in place. Then pick up the repaired fan.
22. Go back to the right room and replace the rusted fan with the repaired fan. Then place the block on top. Use the wind stone to blow the block up. Now you can access the Animal Locks puzzle to the right. Use the icicles in the window as your clue to solve it. Just copy the pattern. Then take the ancient circuit.
23. Go back to the left room and place the ancient circuit on the wall. The right fan will turn on, blowing the block left. Use the wind atone to turn on the star emblem and blow the other block up. Take the stone hand.
24. Use the water stone on the star emblem and then take the other stone hand that floats up to the surface.
25. Go back to the main room and place the two stone hands on the left monk statue to reveal another passcode lock. Notice the symbols on it. We’re going to use the clue from the right monk statue to get the passcode.
26. So here’s how the clue works. There are nine symbols. The arrows tell you how to reorganize them. Once you have them in the proper order, number them 1 – 9 so you can get the numbers for the four symbols on the lock. You end up with 9457. Enter that to open the skylight.
27. Use the wind stone on the two star emblems to make the fans blow the tops of the columns. Then pick up the villager figurine and the Glacius figurine. Then add them to the board game in the middle of the room.
28. For the third Board Game puzzle, you need to move the villager to Glacius, the God of Wind. You need to get next to the ice blocks and push one onto the red button to unblock the path to Glacius.
29. Now use the wind stone on the new star emblem to open the mouth of the polar bear. Head through to meet Glacius.
30. And here we go again. Same story as with the others, but this time the symbols move so it’s more annoying. Even though you beat him, he still knocks you out! And that’s the end of the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 6! Click here to continue to Chapter 7 or choose a chapter below.