Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light is the latest game by thatgamecompany, and it’s similar to Journey. It’s a massive multiplayer online game (MMO) in which you can fly around beautiful landscapes and join with others to solve simple puzzles. There are a lot of hidden collectibles, your wings need to be upgraded, and you need to fill your constellations by freeing spirits. I already have a general guide as well as some more specific ones. In this guide, I’m going to explain how to complete the sapling quests that are part of the special cherry blossom event called Days of Bloom. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
During the Days of Bloom, you’ll be able to get light from the big cherry blossom tree at Home. You’ll also be able to buy cosmetics, including a tea set, hair and cape. There are also daily quests that ask you to admire a sapling for some time.
In order to complete the quest, you need to find the corresponding sapling and then stand or sit near it for 60 seconds. Here’s where you can find each one:
– Admire the sapling in Daylight Prairie for a short while
– Admire the sapling in Hidden Forest for a short while
– Admire the sapling in Valley of Triumph for a short while
– Admire the sapling in Golden Wasteland for a short while
– Admire the sapling in Vault of Knowledge for a short while
And that’s all of them!