Sky: Children of the Light
Sky: Children of the Light is the latest game by thatgamecompany, and it’s similar to Journey. It’s a massive multiplayer online game (MMO) in which you can fly around beautiful landscapes and join with others to solve simple puzzles. I have a generic guide here, but wanted to break things down into more specific ones. There are lots of spirits to collect that get added to your constellations and some can be tricky to find. This guide will show you where all the Season of Prophecy spirits will be found once the season starts.
Season of Assembly
The Season of Assembly is here! This guide will show you where to find all the seasonal spirits so you can collect their expressions and cosmetics.
All six seasonal spirits this season are found in the Hidden Forest. There are three new treehouses added to the existing areas and all the spirits are found near them.
The first treehouse is at Forest Entrance, the second small rainy area, to the left. You can see it behind the trees.
The second treehouse is at Forest Brook, the next area, by the stream/brook. It’s to the left, just as you enter the area, above a little cave opening.
The third treehouse is in the next area, with the hollowed out trees. The game calls it the Forest Temple, but it’s not that close to the temple. It’s on the right, by the entrance, high up. You need to climb/fly to see it.
For all these spirits, you need to move fast because the rain will drain them.
1. Baffled Botanist – Facepalm: This spirit is found near the first treehouse, behind a tree.
2. Scolding Student – Scold: This spirit is also found near the first treehouse, close to the exit of the area.
3. Scaredy Cadet – Scared / Stepped in Poop: This spirit is near the second treehouse, but to the the right of the stream, behind some trees.
4. Marching Adventurer – March: This spirit is also near the second treehouse, above a small cave opening. You can see it from the treehouse.
5. Chuckling Scout – Chuckle: This spirit is right near the third treehouse, by the back.
6. Daydream Forester – Blow Bubbles: This spirit is also near the third treehouse, around the other side of it.
And here are the new wings added this season, all found by the main Treehouse:
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.