Tiny Room Story: Town Mystery
By: Vasily Povalyaev / Kiary Games
Tiny Room Story: Town Mystery is a point-and-click adventure using an isometric perspective, where you can rotate the camera to see rooms from different angles. It can be tricky at times, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Prologue + Chapter 1:
1. Follow the tutorial. Tap on the window. Then rotate the camera to see the door. Tap on it to see it’s locked. Pick up the pipe and use it to break open the door. Then head inside.
2. Rotate the camera to the right and open the right closet. Take the tools from the toolbox. Rotate to the right again and examine the fuse box. Pull the lever to turn it off. Then use the tools to fix it. Then pull the lever again to turn on the power.
3. Tap on the desk. Open the top left drawer and take the key.
4. Rotate the camera to the right to see the computer desk. Zoom in on it and move aside all the pieces of paper until you see a clue with the numbers 2134 on it. Move the keyboard to find another clue with some boxes and arrows. This tells you how to move around the numbers for the password. You end up with 1423.
5. Enter 1423 into the computer as the password. The main thing to do on the computer right now is to open the notepad to see that the roof padlock password is 3569.
6. Find the ladder in the room and climb up. Enter 3569 on the padlock to open it. Then open the hatch to the roof and climb out.
7. Rotate the camera so you can see the front of the cable box. Use the key to open the right lock and then plug in the purple cable.
8. Go back inside and look at the computer again. Find the traffic-control barrier console and press the big green OPEN button to open the barrier.
9. Go back outside and tap on the car to complete the Prologue.
Chapter 1, The Beginning of the Journey:
1. Pick up the ladder and lean it against the house. Then climb up it and take the key from the mailbox (no idea why it’s up there). You can also adjust the satellite dish, but I’m not sure it matters.
2. Climb down and use the key to unlock the front door. Head inside.
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.