Adventure Escape Mysteries – Psychic Squad: The Italian Affair
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Psychic Squad: The Italian Affair. You play as Jacqueline, who talks to ghosts, and Khaled, who sees the future. Together, they solve crime for Interpol’s Psychic Squad. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 1. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 1, Rome:
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Notice Jacqueline says we need to get in to Soundstage 5. Pick up the movie camera and telephoto lens. Pull down the caution sign. Move aside the floodlight and straighten out the tripod.
2. Place the movie camera and telephoto lens on the tripod. Pick up the cloth.
3. Look through the lens on the movie camera to see a poster of Valentina in 476. A.D.
4. Go back and use the cloth to clean the lock on the gate. Then enter 476 as the passcode to open the lock.
5. Pick up the oil can. Also, push down the rotten tree to make a bridge. And last, notice the 5 on the building.
5. Use the oil can on the little container on the ground and take the old key from inside. Use the key to open the door and go through to Soundstage 5.
6. Move the lamp aside and pick up the rain-filled barrel. Also, look at the manuscript on the floor. Take the handle and notice the copyright year is 1960.
7. Pour the bucket of water on the dirt.
8. Grab the chalk, candles and matches from Jacqueline’s purse.
9. Go back outside and use the handle to get the poster of Valentina.
10. Go back inside and place the candles, chalk, matches and poster on the seance spot.
11. Now you have to choose the right information to summon her. It goes:
I summon you by your name… Valentina.
You departed us in the year… 1960.
Here in Soundstage… 5.
12. Now you need to drag the four markers until Valentina’s energy matches her portrait. It should look like the photo below.
13. Pick up the boom pole and use it to get the Roman warhammer down. Pick it up.
14. Use the hammer to break through the crack in the floor, revealing a chest. Then go back outside and use the hammer to break the vase. Take the star. Go back inside and place the star in the slot on the chest to unlock it.
15. Now we need to figure out the passcode for the chest. Look around the room and find five symbols on the pillars.
16. Now, to figure out the order, pay attention to the column each symbol is on. The square and triangle are still standing and fully intact. But the next one in line is broken, since the bottom is still standing. Since the circle’s column is fully intact, that can’t be the next symbol. So the spiral comes next, then circle, then asterisk.
17. There’s a skeleton inside the chest with a wedding dress. It turns out the warhammer was the murder weapon and her husband, Bernardo Carabetta, killed her on their wedding night. Valentina will show you a photo of them and then someone will light the building on fire. First, notice the date on the photo – AUG 59.
18. Close the trunk and take the two piles of gears. Then use the hammer to smash the columns on the right so you can access the exit.
19. Tap on the exit. There’s a lock. The passcode is the date on the photo, August 1959 or 08/59.
20. Tap on the exit. Place all seven gears down and then place them so all the gears move together when you turn the crank.
21. The exit should be open now. Head through to complete the chapter!
And that’s the end of Chapter 1! Click here to continue to Chapter 2 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.