Adventure Escape Mysteries – Psychic Squad: The Italian Affair
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Psychic Squad: The Italian Affair. You play as Jacqueline Falco, who talks to ghosts, and Khaled Nasab, who sees the future. Together, they solve crime for Interpol’s Psychic Squad. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 6. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 6, Venice:
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Jacqueline and Khaled are now in Venice to try and stop Zeudi’s wedding to Bernardo. Grab the gondola paddle, the steel cable and the pulley. Also, notice the numbers on the buildings — 64423.
2. Enter 64423 into the lock to open it and take the hedge trimmers. Also, place the cable and pulley on the golden arch to lift off the top off the clock.
3. Use the hedge trimmers to cut all the roses, all the hedges, and even the crate. Now you can see four Latin words — VITA LONGA ART BREVIS. Khaled tells you it should be ART LONGA VITA BREVIS, which translates to “Art is long, life is short.” So swap the VITA and ART tiles. Then count up the letters in each word. You get:
ART = 3
LONGA = 5
VITA = 4
BREVIS = 6
So look at the clock hands and move them to 3, 5, 4, 6, starting with the shortest.
4. Use the paddle to read the item inside. It’s a mysterious plaque titled “Sacred Sacrifices of Bernardo Vitalis” and mentions all the people he’s killed.
5. Ruffalo shows up and locks you in a room! There’s a lot to do here. First, pick up the gramophone horn, two champagne flutes, cake knife, telescope and serving tongs.
6. Pick up the champagne flute that was behind the gramophone horn. Use the tongs to grab the champagne flute stuck between the floor boards. Use the cake knife to cut open the wedding present on the table. We’ll get to that puzzle soon. First, use the telescope to look through the window. Move it around until you see letters on the boat.
7. The letters spell out VIXERE. Enter that into the padlock to open it. Then take the old record from inside.
8. Place the four champagne flutes in the cabinet with the other one. Also, place the gramophone horn and record on the gramophone and turn the crank. Take a photo of the notes that are played.
9. Now let’s solve the Move Blocks puzzle. It’s a little annoying because it resets if the ball goes down a LOSE slot. So make sure to block those so it only can go down the WIN slot.
10. Look at the box the wine bottle came out of. If you examine it closely, you can make out the numbers 817 along the edges. Enter that into the bottle’s lock to open it. Now you have an opened champagne bottle.
11. Pour the champagne into the champagne flutes. Then play them in the right order to get the same tune as the gramophone. So it goes 3, 4, 4, 2, 1.
12. The lock on the door flips up. We need some colors to solve it. Look at the champagne flutes again and enter the colors in the same order as the music notes: Red, Blue, Blue, Green, Yellow. Then head outside. And that’s the end of the chapter!
And that’s the end of Chapter 6! Click here to continue to Chapter 7 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.