EXIT – The Curse of Ophir
EXIT – The Curse of Ophir is a room escape game that takes place in the Hotel Ophir. You need to look for clues and solve puzzles to figure out the mystery. It can be tricky at times, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
For now, I have video of my first playthrough. I’m also working on a step-by-step guide below.
1. You’re at the Hotel Ophir. Follow the tutorial. Tap on the front desk and then pick up the Room Key. Open your inventory and examine the key more closely. Then tap on the locked box. You can change the numbers on the combination lock but we need to find the correct numbers first. Go back. Open the menu and use a hint, as the game instructs. That’s the end of the tutorial!
2. Pick up the Note from Hotel Staff and examine it. Flip it over and look at the back to see a clue. It’s telling you the code for the lock box is on the key.
3. If you look at the key, the numbers are rubbed off. But you can still go by the shape of the key itself. Tap on the key board to see all the shapes for the different room keys. Match the key you have to one of them and you’ll see it’s room 2-15.
4. So the code for the locked box is 215. Enter that to unlock it. Take the Elevator Button and Technician’s Instructions from inside.
5. The note explains how to access floor 2 of the elevator. First, tap on the elevator door and go inside.
6. Tap on the control panel. The elevator button will be automatically inserted. Pick up the Screwdriver and notice the burn makes and green plastic residue on its tip.
7. Now, let’s read the instructions:
If green (III), then as far away from red (IV) as possible!
Blue (II) crossed with yellow (V) and leave a space in between!
Purple (I) without neighbors or not at all!
So we know green and red have to be on top and bottom to give them as much space between them as possible. You can see scorch marks on the top one, and the screwdriver was scorched. It also has green plastic on it. That means green caused some trouble when plugged in at the top. So red should be on top and green should be on the bottom.
Blue crosses with yellow, with a space between them. So that’s pretty easy. Yellow should be second and blue should be fourth. Purple needs space around it or not at all. So don’t even connect purple. It should look like this. If you got it right, the floor 2 button should light up. Press it to go to the second floor.
1. Get out of the elevator onto Floor 2. There’s a few things here to pay attention to. First, grab the globe from the stand. Notice the numbered lock on the stand. We’ll come back to it. Look at the painting at the back with a ship, plane and train on it. We’ll come back to that, too. Enter room 2-15.
2. There’s a lot to do inside room 2-15.
More coming soon!