Adventure Escape Mysteries – The Sultan’s Inventor
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called The Sultan’s Inventor. You play as Royal Inventor Zara, who is accused of murdering Sultan Omar. You need to help her prove her innocence! This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 2. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 2 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Zara spent the night in a cell. The Sultan is dead and everyone believes Zara is responsible. Let’s figure out how to escape the cell! Grab the loose rock/brick from the back wall. Also notice the clue to the left of the door.
2. Use the rock to break the chains holding down the bed. Then move the bed under the window.
3. Climb onto the bed and grab the reed coming through the window. Also, grab a loose rock/brick from the left wall.
4. Tap on the slot at the bottom of the door and then use the reed to pull the food tray closer to you.
5. Grab the spoon. Dig through the rice to find a locked box. Let’s unlock it by solving the Box Sliding Disc Puzzle. You need to line up the discs so matching colors pair up beneath each gem. You can watch my video if you need to.
6. Look inside the box. Take the gunpowder and twine and read the note.
7. We need to get the guard to leave. The note said there are special rocks in the cell that will spark when hit together. First, use the gunpowder with the reed. Then use the twine as a fuse. And last, use the two rocks as flints to light the fuse. Then throw the homemade dynamite out the window to distract the guard.
8. Tap on the blue part of the door. Use the spoon to unscrew the screws and remove the panel.
9. The note said the passcode for the door is 7354. But you need to enter it from the guard’s point-of-view. The number wheel by the door gives you the solution. Find 7 on it and you’ll see 2 across from it. Then 8 is across from 3, 0 is across from 5, and 9 is across from 4. So it should be 2809. Then Zara will lock the guard in the cell.
10. Now we need to find the secret passage. Grab the chain from the fire. There’s also a key but we can’t get it yet. Tap on the desk on the left and open the drawers. Take the knife and chain. Also, notice the lock with different shapes on it. We’ll come back to it.
11. Check out the wall with chains hanging from it. Add the two you found. Then count up the number of each shape. You get:
12. Go back to the desk and unlock the lock by sliding each shape to the appropriate numbers. Triangle is 3, Star is 8, Square is 9, Circle is 7. Then grab the dungeon map and unlit torch.
13. Light the torch using the fire.
14. Look at the dungeon map. The rooms are numbered. Notice how they each have a particular shape. Find the wall in the room you’re in and then press on the stones that match those shapes in the right order. Then head through.
15. In the next room, grab the tongs.
16. Go back and use the tongs to get the key from the fire.
17. Go back to where you got the tongs and use the key to get the vase.
18. Go back to the first room and fill the vase with water from the lion fountain. Pour the water on the four torches above the chains to see the numbers 1342. Then fill the vase with water again.
19. Go back to the other room and light the torches in that order — 1342. Then head through the door that opens.
20. Lift up the rug and then use the knife to pry up the loose tile. Place the vase of water on the button to hold it down and then head through the next door.
21. Use the knife to cut the vines. Pick up the lion statue. Then go back a room and replace the vase of water with the lion statue. Go through the door again.
22. Pour the water on the dirt to make it melt away. Then tap on the door to see a new lock. Let’s solve the Gem Beam Puzzle! You need to rotate all the blue arrows so that all the purple flowers have an arrow pointing in their direction. But the blue arrows can’t point at each other. When you’re ready, select each arrow at a tome press the blue flower at the bottom to create a laser, until they’re all on.
23. Go through the door to complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 2! Click here to continue to Chapter 3 or choose a chapter below.