Adventure Escape Mysteries – The Sultan’s Inventor
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called The Sultan’s Inventor. You play as Royal Inventor Zara, who is accused of murdering Sultan Omar. You need to help her prove her innocence! This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 5. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 5, Rome:
1. Zara has taken a trip to the bazaar to find Hakim. Two merchants are arguing and blocking your way, so you have to break up the fight. Pick up the 3 gold coins. Also, look at the cabbage ledger and the map of the bazaar.
2. Talk to the bow merchant. He’s willing to sell you the broken bow for 3 gold coins. So give them to him to get the bow. Now we have a bow string.
3. Use the bow string to fix the musician’s instrument. He’ll play a tune and then give you 13 gold coins as thanks.
4. Give the cactus merchant 10 gold coins for a cactus.
5. Feed the cactus to the camel. Then climb on its back to reach the decorative wagon wheel.
6. Replace the broken wheel with the new one.
7. Tap on the cabbages. Let’s solve the Cabbage Puzzle. You need to drag cabbages that are going to the Sun Gate to the red cart. Drag the cabbages that are going to Star Gate to the blue cart. Use the ledger and the map to figure it out. It should look like this:
8. Now you can get through and see Hakim. He asks you to recover two items for him before he’ll talk. One is an intricately painted yellow vase and the other is a golden necklace with precious stones on it.
9. Grab the bucket. Give the 3 gold coins to the banana merchant for a banana.
10. Give the banana to the monkey to get a slingshot.
11. Use the slingshot on the lantern to get the key that’s inside.
12. Go back a scene and use the slingshot to get a coconut from the tree. Also, fill the bucket with water.
13. Go back through the star gate and pour the water into the baby elephant’s bowl. Place the coconut next to it. Then use the key to unlock the chest and get Hakim’s necklace and 3 gold coins.
14. Talk to the vase merchant. He wants 7 coins for the yellow vase but says you can barter for them if you have 3 coins. Let’s solve the Bartering Puzzle! Here’s what to do. I’ve also numbered them below so you can see the order to trade.
Trade the 3 coins for 1 hot pepper & 1 spice.
Trade the 1 hot pepper & 1 spice for 1 carpet.
Trade the carpet for 3 hot peppers.
Trade 1 hot pepper for 2 spices.
Trade 1 hot pepper & 1 spice for 1 carpet.
Trade 1 hot pepper & 1 spice for 1 carpet.
Trade 2 carpets for 5 coins & 1 goat.
Trade 1 goat for 1 hot pepper.
Trade 5 coins for 6 hot peppers.
Trade all 7 hot peppers for 7 coins.
Trade the 7 coins for the yellow vase.
15. Give the vase and necklace to Hakim. He gives you your 3 coins back and then tells you that Mustafa was gambling at a seedy establishment. He gives you a ring so you can get into the place.
16. Show the ring to the guard to get into the gambling house.
17. You need to find something expensive to wager. They won’t let you play with just 3 coins, Pick up the velvet cloth, two senet pieces, and pouch of 4 coins.
18. Dip the cloth in the wine and then use it to clean off the tablet of hieroglyphs.
19. Leave the room and use the 7 coins to buy tobacco from the merchant.
20. Go back inside and give the tobacco to the person with the hookah. She’ll give you catnip in return.
21. Give the catnip to the cat to get another senet piece.
22. Talk to the man in the back with a Senet board game. Place the three senet pieces down with the rest and then solve the Senet Puzzle. You need to drag the pieces to the correct positions on the board. Each column should only have one piece. Use the hieroglyphs tablet to figure it out. Basically, just count the number of each animal facing left or right. If the one facing left has more than the one facing right, place the first piece on the top row for “greater than” and the second piece on the bottom row for “less than.” And vice versa. If they’re the same number for each, just put both pieces in the middle row. It should look like this in the end:
23. Take the diamond and give it to the gambling matriarch so you can play Mancala. To win, you need to collect all 5 gold pearls. Here are the instructions that the game gives you. You can watch my video if you need help. The matriarch then tells you where to find Mustafa.
And that’s the end of Chapter 5! Click here to continue to Chapter 6 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.