Adventure Escape Mysteries – The Echo Bay Murders
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called The Echo Bay Murders. You play as Detective Kate Gray, as she travels to the coastal town of Echo Bay to investigate a missing persons case. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 4. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 4, The Bridge:
You can watch my video for Chapter 4 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. A guy named Phil arrives and doesn’t believe your story. He has you at gunpoint. Show him your evidence book. He tells you his name is Phil Rogers and he has a flat tire. He also decides to hold onto your evidence book. Kate agrees to change the tire for him.
2. Take the spare tire from the top of the car. Also, open the trunk to reveal a locked supply box. If you ask him for the code, he starts to tell you 51 but then says that his wife actually changed it. He wants to call her but can’t get a signal.
3. The code for the locked box is actually on the box itself! Count the little dots around each digit and you get 8798. Enter that to unlock the box and grab the tire iron and car jack.
4. Use the car jack to lift up the car. Then use the tire iron to remove the flat tire. Replace it with the spare tire and use the tire iron again to secure it. Now the car’s all ready to go and we can drive to the police station!
5. The stranger runs them us the road and we end up crashing. Pull out the glass shard from Kate’s leg. Also, open the compartment next to her to get her evidence notebook and a locked first aid kit.
6. Use the glass shard to cut open Phil’s vest and get his phone. Also, notice the numbers on the first aid kit — 4216. Look at the broken phone and locate the keys for 4 2 1 & 6. Note down the numbers you get — 7385. Then enter those into the first aid kit to unlock it.
7. Take the scissors, bandage and alcohol swab from the first aid kit.
8. Use the alcohol swab to clean Kate’s wound. Then wrap it with the bandage and cut it with the scissors. Also, cut the wire from the radio.
9. Smash the weak glass three times so you can get out of the car.
10. Now we have to solve the Crates Puzzle and push crates into the car’s path without being seen. You can use my video if you need help.
11. The stranger start’s shooting at you, but Phil wakes up and offers you his rifle. Grab it.
12. Use the gun on the stranger. Then drag the target around until you see him in your crosshairs. Line it up with his shoulder and then play the target mini game. You need to tap when the ring lines up with the blue circle. You’ll have to do it four times for four bullets. You can use my video if you need help.
13. He jumps off the bridge, but Phil needs your help so you can’t go after him. Pick up the Allen key and vice grips. Also, notice the PDA device on the ground. Search the stranger’s car for a truck registration card to add to your evidence book and also some plastic gloves. Use the Allen key to get some copper wires. Also notice the phone number on the side of the delivery truck. There’s also a pipe with a bloody handprint on it. Tap it to add it to your evidence book. There’s also something in the grate that we’ll have to come back to.
14. Use the Allen key to open the PDA device. Add the two wires you found. Now let’s solve the Wires Puzzle. You need to connect all the nodes to each other based on the number on each node. It should look like the image below. Then you’ll get the PDA.
15. Go back inside the crashed car and use the vice grip to get the key out of the ignition. Use it to open the glove compartment and then take the hook tool from inside.
16. Go back outside to the pipe and grate and use the hook tool to remove the grate. Grab the valve wheel and then the gun for your evidence book. Place the valve on the top of the pipe. Use your gloves to grab the syringe.
17. Go back to the crash site and fill up the syringe with some of the spilled oil.
18. Use the syringe full of oil to lubricate the door of the delivery truck. Then look at the locked crate with a bar code on it.
19. Now look at the PDA device. There are bar codes and delivery instructions.
19. The bar code on the locked crate is number 5. 5 says leave the package on the PORCH. Now, look at the side of the truck again. The phone number is actually telling you which letter stand for each number. So find PORCH and translate it to numbers to get 26358. Enter that into the keypad to unlock the crate. Then take the fire hose from inside.
20. Go back to the pipe and drain and attach the fire hose to the pipe. Turn the valve to turn on the water and put out the fire.
21. Go back inside the car and tap on Phil. He’s ok. The cops arrive, so leave the vehicle. They ask Kate to put down her weapon. So place the rifle on the ground. They then arrest Kate!
And that’s the end of Chapter 4! Click here to continue to Chapter 5 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.