Adventure Escape Mysteries – The Echo Bay Murders
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called The Echo Bay Murders. You play as Detective Kate Gray, as she travels to the coastal town of Echo Bay to investigate a missing persons case. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 5. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 5, Police Headquarters:
You can watch my video for Chapter 5 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Kate is locked up because she can’t prove her identity. Pick up the evidence book and go over the story so far.
2. Darius arrives and everything is cleared up. They set you free and tell you to clean up. Grab the bar of soap and the towel.
3. Place the towel and the soap in the sink to lather up the towel. Then look in the mirror and use the towel to clean Kate’s face.
4. The cop comes back with her luggage, badge and phone. Answer the phone. It’s Murphy. After the call, look at your badge. There’s a bar code on it that should help us figure out the code unlock the luggage.
5. Here’s how to unlock the luggage. Count up the bars on the badge for 1, 2, 3, 4. You get:
1 = 5
2 = 4
3 = 7
4 = 4
So enter 5474 into the luggage to open it. Take the tank top and leather jacket from inside.
6. Tap on the mirror. Put on the tank top and leather jacket and then leave the cell.
7. Once everyone stops talking, find the coin, letter opener and Darius’ notes. Also, turn the picture frame around and notice a bump.
8. Use the letter opener to cut open the back of the picture frame and get a key. Use the key to open the desk drawer and get the eraser.
9. Use the eraser to clean off the whiteboard. Then Darius will start filling it out but get a call and leave.
10. Tap on the whiteboard. Place Darius’ notes down. Let’s solve the Whiteboard Puzzle. You need to drag all the pieces of evidence to the right spot on the board. First, make sure to pull out the two pages on the right to read the notes. Ava is the easiest to fill out, so start with that. It should look like the image below in the end. Then Darius will return and give you the key to the lab.
11. Use the lab key to unlock the door. But before going in, let’s figure out the password for the laptop. If you tap the yellow squares to cycle through all the colors, you can see that each one has a color that the others don’t. So change the squares to blue, green, black, red. There are two blue framed certificates on the wall, so blue is 2. Then, close the box where you got the knife from. There’s are six green squares on the lid, so green is 6. There are 5 black squares under the whiteboard. And last, there are 4 red squares on the police sign. So the code is 2654. Enter that to unlock the laptop. Now we can search the police database for the suspect, but we’ll come back to it.
12. Enter the lab. Grab the lab memo, coins, ink cartridge and key card. Also, take a look at the ID on the table. Also look closely at the lab memo.
13. Use the key card to unlock the cabinet and get the paper, centrifuge and more coins . Then leave the room.
14. Put the ink and paper in the printer. Now it’s ready to print. Also, put the three coins in the vending machine to get a bottle of water.
15. Go onto the laptop and search Benjamin Lee (from the ID card) to find he works at Lepat Fishing Company. Search Lepat as the company to find information about it and add it to your evidence book. Print it out.
16. Darius has gone missing again. Grab the printout from the printer. Show it to Darius. Nick comes back and gives you a DNA sample from Ellie, the woman who was killed in 2019. We need to use it to try and get a search warrant expedited.
17. If you talk to Phil, he’ll tell you he’s gonna head back home. Then he leaves. Go back to the lab. Open the fridge and take the propyl alcohol and the suspect’s blood. Then tap on the lab kit so we can start working with it.
18. Place the water, blood sample, propyl alcohol and centrifuge down. Now we need to solve the DNA Extraction Puzzle. It’s not too difficult. Just follow the instructions in the lab memo. Pour the water into the beaker and then heat it up. Add the salt to the water. Add the wash solution. Spin the blood in the centrifuge. Then add the blood to the mixture. Pour the mixture through the funnel to the petri dish. And last, add the propyl alcohol to the filtered blood mixture in the petri dish. You can use my video if you need help.
19. Now we have two DNA samples to compare. Add them both to the machine and then let’s solve the DNA Puzzle. There are three sequences. Drag the strands on the right to the empty slots on the left. The bars on the left will turn green when the correct number of bars are lined up. I have photos of all three sequences below if you need help. Then it will be added to your evidence book.
20. Grab the printout from the printer and show it to Darius. Now we have enough evidence to get a warrant.
And that’s the end of Chapter 5! Click here to continue to Chapter 6 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.