Adventure Escape Mysteries – The Echo Bay Murders
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called The Echo Bay Murders. You play as Detective Kate Gray, as she travels to the coastal town of Echo Bay to investigate a missing persons case. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 7. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 7, Luca’s Old Farmhouse:
You can watch my video for Chapter 7 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Kate and Darius are visiting Luca’s farmhouse to question his ex-wife, Chelsey. Once she leaves, notice the rocks, the pulley and etching in the tree. Then head to the barn.
2. Pick up the ladder step. There’s a lock on the barn door and the code is related to the four piles of rocks. The way it works is that it goes by height, not by number of rocks. So let’s say each of the smallest rocks counts as 1. The medium sized rock is the size of two small rocks, so it’s 2. And the biggest rock is the size of three small rocks, so it’s 3. Let’s do the math:
1 + 1 + 1 = 3
2 = 2
3 + 2 = 5
1 + 3 + 1 = 5
So enter 3255 to unlock the door. Enter the barn.
3. Grab the shovel and find the ladder step behind the hay bale. Also, grab the lubricant from the small box. Then leave the barn.
4. Use the shovel to dig up the gear.
5. Go back to the house and Darius will be standing there. Talk to him and Chelsey will come out and fill you in on some more info about Luca. After they leave, use the lubricant on the mail box to get a key. Also, use the shovel to dig up another ladder step.
6. Go back inside the barn. Use the key to unlock the wooden box. Let’s solve the Coins Puzzle inside. It’s not a hard puzzle, just very tedious. You need to get all the coins to the matching backgrounds. You can use my video if you need help.
7. Look at the newspaper clippings inside and take medal. You’ll also get more evidence for your notebook. Then a rat chews a hole in the crate!
8. Go back outside and add all the ladder steps to the ladder. Now you can climb up. There’s a puzzle up there but we’re missing some pieces. We also can’t get into the water tower yet.
9. Go back to the house and use the medal to unscrew the pulley wheel from the pulley. Darius will reappear and there’s more discussion.
10. After he leaves, you can see the towels fell down when you removed the pulley wheel. Notice the heart the red squares make on the big towel.
11. Go back inside the barn. Tap on the cabinet on the wall. Let’s solve the Cabinets Lock puzzle. Basically, just rearrange the squares so they match the towel. You can use my video if you need help. Take the blowtorch from inside.
12. Leave the barn. Climb up the ladder and look at the water tower. Use the blowtorch to open the water tower and take the gear. Also, notice the weird symbols and that something is stuck in the drain pipe.
13. Tap on the windmill and place the two gears in the empty slots. Let’s solve the Maze Puzzle! You need to use the two gears to rotate the maze and move the colored balls into their holes. Use the switches to open and close the colored walls. Again, you can use my video if you need help. The windmill then turns on and the water starts pumping again.
14. Look inside the water tower again and take the tractor key. Then blood and rat bones flood into the water tower. Yuck!
15. Go back inside the barn. Use the tractor key to turn on the tractor. Pick up the metal ring that was under it. Also, you can now reach the hammer, so grab it.
16. Leave the barn. Use the hammer to remove the wooden planks from the window.
17. Go back inside and push the hay bale out the window.
18. Go back outside and climb the hay bales so you can grab the garden sheers. While here, open the panel on the front of the barn. Place the metal ring with the others. You can rotate the blue disc, but don’t worry about it just yet.
20. Use the garden sheers to trim the bush outside the shed. Then use the hammer to pull out the loose board. There’s a locked box inside!
21. We need to use the discs together with the symbols from the water tower to unlock the box. Here’s how to do it. Remember the carving on the tree, a heart and the letters C & L? So rotate the blue ring so the letters C & L line up. It should look like this, and then you can get the code to unlock it. Just find the five symbols from the water tower on the gray ring and enter the symbols on the blue ring.
22. Take the passport and rope from the box. You’ll get more evidence for your notebook.
23. Go back inside the barn. Attach the pulley wheel and rope to the ceiling. Tie one end of the rope to the crate and the other to the tractor, then pull it up. Eww look at all the rats! Tap on them to see that they’re eating a corpse. It’ll get added to your evidence book.
24. Go back to the house to tell Chelsey and Darius about what you found.
And that’s the end of Chapter 7! Click here to continue to Chapter 8 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.