By: Glitch Games
Glitch Games is back with another pun-packed point-and-click adventure. In Another Tomorrow, you wake up without any idea who you or where you are and need to solve puzzles to piece together your past. Like most games form Glitch Games, it can get very tricky, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Prologue & Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7
You can watch my video for the Prologue and Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
Prologue, The Room:
1. Pick up the metal ball from the floor and the glass plate from the TV stand. Examine the box in middle of the room. It’s a safe. Move all the sliders so the light is yellow on each in order to open it. Then take the camera, photo album and key from inside. There’s also a flight crew license on the floor of this room, but it’s glued down.
2. Use the key on the door to the left and head through. Notice the writing on the floor — “there is no time left.” Take a photo of it. Also, tap on the screen to the right and place the glass plate over it. Take a photo. Then continue on through the next door.
3. Grab the key dangling from the crane. Then look inside the hole and use the key to open the lock. Take the chain and open the box. Grab the note that’s says, “all I wanted was a better tomorrow” and the toothpicks. Also, press the button and then note down the order in which they light up — 42313.
4. Look at the moving shapes on the wall. Take photos or make a note of them for later — two triangles above the line, one square below, triangle pointing up, triangle pointing down, big space, then square above the line. Hang the chain and ball on the crane and then push it to break a hole in the wall. Go through.
5. Tap on the closet. Take out the photo you took of the glass plate over the shapes. It shows you the order you need to move the circle. It needs to reveal the shapes in that order. The starting position is different each time, so I recommend getting it to where my circle is in the image below. Then press the buttons in the order shown. Pick up the long pole and look at the MRI photo.
6. Go back to the first room. Remember the clue from the red lights? Tap on the four valves on the wall. Turn them in the same order — 42313. Now the valves are closed!
7. Tap on the safe to the right, near the pipes. Notice the two triangles are already selected. That’s the first of the sequence that we saw on the wall earlier. Follow the sequence as shown below. Then grab the security card from inside.
8. Go back through the hole in the wall. Open your bag and combine the long pole with the security access card to create a remote-access hacking device. Use it on the working scanner on the other side of the bridge to lower the bridge.
9. Cross the bridge and enter the right door. Notice the writing on the wall that says, “pick the right time.”
10. Go back and through the left door. Notice there are two clocks, left and right. We also have two clues — “there is no time left” and “pick the right time.” They’re clues and puns. The answer is to change the left clock to 00:00 and use the toothpicks on the small hole by the right clock. A new door opens! Head through to complete the prologue.
Chapter 1, Bridge:
1. There’s two clues to pay attention here — some arrows on the ground and some graffiti on the wall. Take a photo of them both.
2. Tap on the blue door to go through to the pump room. Tap the pump machine. Remember the graffiti clue? It said , “Ignite where our paths cross.” So you need to follow the numbered discs and make a line to connect them. You can use the drawing tool for this. Then make note of where the lines cross and press those discs to light them up. The numbers you should light up are 2, 5 and 7. Then take the scrap of postcard.
3. Leave the room and then answer the phone when it rings to get a cutscene. After the call, tap on the street lights on the bridge. There’s a button for pedestrians trying to cross. This is where the arrow clue comes in. Take it out and press the button when you see a figure walking in that direction. Do it for each arrow until you reach the end. Then take the scrap of postcard. Combine them to get a new location, Will’s Apartment. Head over there to complete Chapter 1.
And that’s the end of Chapter 1! Click here to continue to Chapter 2 or choose a chapter below.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.