Adventure Escape Mysteries – Lost Ruins: Revenge on Atlantis
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Lost Ruins: Revenge on Atlantis . When Professor Burns gets possessed by an ancient desert artifact, he sets out to destroy the underwater city of Atlantis. You need to stop him before Atlantis is lost forever. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 3. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 3 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Xochi and Peter are trying to get Professor Burns to Dr. Okoya’s lab. We need to delete their records of the group. First, open the trunk of the white car and grab the windshield scraper. Move aside the pot of tea and grab the plastic sheets. Also, take a look at the army propaganda posters on the wall.
2. Use the windshield scraper to remove the army posters and reveal some symbols.
3. Look at the plastic sheets in your bag. Slide them around so the different sets of symbols line up properly. Focus on the symbols on the wall. The first two symbols are visible in my first photo as N and O. In the next photo you can see the symbols for C and T. Then in the next photo you can see I and the last one shows you S. So you end up with NOCTIS.
4. Enter NOCTIS into the locked box to open it. Take the sleeping pills and remote control from inside.
5. Give the sleeping pills to the tea merchant and he’ll make you a cup of tea with them.
6. Give the tea to the soldier with the laptop and he’ll fall asleep. Now we can access his laptop, but it’s locked with a passcode. Notice the pink and yellow squares above each number. Use the remote control on the lights above the gate and note down the pattern for each of the fives sets of colored lights. Now, look at the laptop again. For the first number, there are two pink boxes. So count up the pink lights in the first set of lights — 6. The second has a yellow box and a pink box. So count the yellow lights on the left and the pink lights on the right — 4 + 4 = 8. Do the same for the third number — 2 + 2 = 4. The fourth number is two yellow boxes and it’s 6 again. And the fifth number has yellow and pink again — 1 + 1 = 2. So the code is 68462.
7. Enter 68462 into the laptop to unlock it. Then delete all three files on Xochi, Peter and Professor Burns. The soldiers will let Xochi and Peter through.
8. Now we need to solve the Desert Navigation puzzle. We need to drive the jeep to the lab without running out of fuel. You only have 6 units of gas and you can refill at a gas station. You can also use a radio tower to make a soldier move to a different node. You can use my video if you need help.
9. At the lab, Dr. Okoya tells them that Professor Burns has been possessed by all the spirits of the Zerzurans who perished when Zerzura was destroyed. We have to help her unlock the box containing the Scroll of Mot that can help him. Pick up the tweezers and the photo of Burns and then the small key.
10. Use the small key to unlock the cabinet and grab the candles and chalk. Then place the candles and chalk and the photo of Professor Burns on the table. Go through the doorway to the submarine.
11. We’re going to use the little underwater drone to look for the missing masks. First, grab the pool net and the mummified head. Also, notice the word MALYEHNEDZ on the submarine and look at the map on the peg board.
12. Now let’s unlock the combination lock on the drone. The clue is MALYEHNEDZ from the sub. Break it up into pairs of letters — MA LY EH NE DZ. Now find those locations on the map. MA is Morocco, LY is Libya, EH is Western Sahara, NE is Niger, and DZ is Algeria. Now look at the lock on the drone. The first number is green and there are 2 green thumbtacks in Morroco. The second number is yellow and there are 4 yellow thumbtacks in Libya. The third number is green and there are 2 green thumbtacks in Western Sahara. The fourth number is blue and there are 4 blue thumbtacks in Niger. And the last number is red and there are 3 red thumbtacks in Algeria. So enter 24243 into the combination lock on the drone to open it.
13. Take the uncharged battery from the drone. Use the pool net to fish out the ID card from the pool. Charge the battery in the charging station. Then use the ID card to open the locker and take the lab journal. Look at the diagram of the teeth inside it.
14. Place the charged battery back in the drone. Now let’s use the drone to retrieve the mask underwater. You can watch my video if you need help with the Drone Diving puzzle.
15. Go back to the other room and tap on the X-ray machine. Place the mummified head down on the scanner to see that it has four false teeth. Now we have to figure out how to use that information to unlock the treasure chest. The way to do it is focus on the four false teeth. Notice that the 10 teeth in the x-ray are the ones in the middle shown in the journal. So they go from 4 to 13. The false teeth would be 5, 8, 11, 13. So just use the combination lock to write out those numbers, using the symbols in the journal as a guide. Then take the mask from inside.
16. Place the two masks with the others on the table and then use the tweezers to pull a splinter off of each.
17. Now go to the mass spectrometer and analyze the wood samples.
18. Now we need to use that information to figure out where to place each mask. Basically, the wood with the highest percentage of radiocarbon decay would have no trees with leaves, and then work your way up from there. It should look like the photo below in the end. Then grab the Scroll of Mot.
19. Use the scroll on Professor Burns and then watch what happens. The souls of the Zerzurans declare war on Atlantis!
And that’s the end of Chapter 3! Click here to continue to Chapter 4 or choose a chapter below.