Adventure Escape Mysteries – Mirror Man
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Mirror Man. In this horror game, Julian Torres, an ordinary boy in the sleepy town of Ardenville, stumbles into a living nightmare that will torment him for the rest of his life. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 2. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 2 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. It’s 10 years later and Julian is working at Taco Hut. His coworker, Summer, asks you to check the task list. Examine it.
2. Tap the stacks of chairs to tip them a bit. Take the trash bag out of the can. Grab the condiments from the box. Tap on the garbage bag and Summer will take it out. Also, place the condiments where they belong. Then head to the kitchen.
3. Move the boxes aside. Grab the cleaning towel and dolly. Move the apron and get the potato peeler from underneath. Also, touch the fryer to see it start smoking.
4. Fix the fryer by solving the jumping frog puzzle. You can watch my video if you need help.
5. Use the dolly to move the boxes. Then take the window cleaner and condiments. Also, tap on the grill to see that Summer already scraped it.
6. Go back to the hall and place the rest of the condiments where they belong. Then tap on the cash register and use the towel to clean it up. Then use the potato peeler to unscrew the top.
7. Now let’s solve the Cash Register puzzle. Tap the gray squares until each row and column has only one of each kind of food. Then take the daily total printout and cash. Also, notice when you tap on the cash register again, it says that “we sell a surprising amount of fried eggs.”
8. Use the window cleaner on the windows and Summer will give you a crumpled newspaper to wipe them down. Then use the towel to clean the tables.
9. Go back to the kitchen. Use the clue from the cash register to open the door to the office. Press the buttons where you see eggs on the cash register. Then head into the office.
10. Move everything around so you can access the desk and the safe. Tap on the fax machine.
11. There’s a spider on the fax machine. Just tap it to get it to crawl away. Then look at the number on the piece of paper. It’s torn, but you can still make out the numbers — 408-555-3341. Enter that into the keypad and then insert the daily total printout. An incoming phone call blocks the fax machine! Answer the phone. After the call, the fax will go through.
12. Now let’s open the cabinet. The colors are the same as the TACO HUT logo you can see on the task list. Just find the brown, blue, red and yellow letters. You end up with OUCH. Enter that into the lock to open it. Then look at the security footage inside.
13. Let’s solve the surveillance puzzle. Drag the overlays onto the screen and adjust the focus until it reveals something important. It should look like this in the end and you get the numbers 198671.
14. Enter 198671 into the safe to open it. Then insert the cash.
15. Look at the task list to see that all that’s left is to set the burglar alarm. Tap on the alarm and take a look at the clue on it. In each of the examples given, you take the right set of numbers and smash them in between the left set of numbers. So with 96 and 00, you would get 9006. Enter that into the alarm.
16. There’s still some salsa on the table. Use the towel to clean it up, revealing some carved runes. Use the book to decode them. Match the mirrored runes on the table to the ones in the book. The words should say:
DIE WILL ALL
If you mirror it, it says ALL WILL DIE TONIGHT, OUR WORK COMPLETE. And it’s signed by the Mirror Man.
17. Knock down the chairs and trash bin to make a barricade against the door. Then head to the kitchen.
18. Pick up the oil and pour it into the fryer, then run into the office.
19. Push the desk in front of the door to barricade it. Then break the shelf and pick it up. Also, take the bandages, gauze pad and emergency blanket from the first aid kit. Then place the shelf through the door handles. Pick up the spike that Summer drops.
20. Mirror Man breaks through the glass and grabs Summer! Stab the spike through his arm to scare him off.
21. Summer is injured! Use the gauze pads to stop the bleeding, then bandage her up and then put the emergency blanket around her. The phone starts ringing, so answer it.
22. It’s the police and they send Officer McKay to help. He asks you to look at the monitors and tell him where Mirror Man is. Basically, each time you see Mirror Man on the monitor, tap that section. Be careful not to tap the police officer instead. Then watch the rest of the chapter play out.
And that’s the end of Chapter 2! Click here to continue to Chapter 3 or choose a chapter below.