Adventure Escape Mysteries – Mirror Man
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Mirror Man. In this horror game, Julian Torres, an ordinary boy in the sleepy town of Ardenville, stumbles into a living nightmare that will torment him for the rest of his life. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. Julian’s parents left him home with Beth, the babysitter. First, we have to properly lock the door. Move the couch cushion and take the coin. Grab the security bar and also move aside the magazine rack and records so you have places to hide. Also, look at the family photo to see the year 1976 written on it.
2. Enter 1976 into the bag and take the front door key from inside. Also, open the cabinet.
3. Use the security bar and the key on the door to secure it properly.
4. Julian wants to play Hide and Seek, so Beth starts counting. Quickly find a hiding spot. I used the cabinet. The second time, I chose to hide under the table in the kitchen.
5. Some creepy person calls and Beth breaks the phone. Go back to the living room and open the bag to get the board game. It’s House. Open the box to get the game out and shake the bag to get a player token. But before we can play, we need a few more things. Go back to the kitchen.
6. Grab the phone from the floor and the battery from the cat clock.
7. Go back to the living room and tap on the House board game. Place the player token down. Use the coin to open the battery compartment and place the battery inside.
8. Now let’s win the board game. You need to use the numbered buttons to move and reach the treasure. Each button can only be used once. First, there are 9 rooms with funny deaths. So here’s how to reach all the different deaths:
3 = explosion
4 = crushed
5 = crushed
6 + 1 = acid drip
6 + 2 = rats
6 + 5 = acid pool
6 + 4 + 2 = fire
6 + 4 + 5 = spikes
6 + 3 + 5 + 2 = spiders
6 + 3 + 1 + 4 + 5 = electrocution
And the solution for getting to the treasure is:
6 + 3 + 5 + 4 + 2 + 1
9. Now to get back! The solution is:
2 + 4 + 5 + 3 + 6 + 1
10. Beth’s boyfriend, Greg, shows up and he wants you to unlock the liquor cabinet for him. The clues are on the barrel itself! Notice the darker wooden panels. The first is 4 panels in, the second is 3 panels in, and the third is 5 panels in. So the code is 435. Enter that to unlock the liquor cabinet.
11. Beth and Greg send Julian to the kitchen. We need to figure out how we can call his parents and tell them about Greg. Place the phone on the wall. He doesn’t know their number. But you can open the cabinet up high and take some torn flyers. You can also eat the hot dog if you want. Then move the step ladder so you can reach the papers on the fridge.
12. Place the torn flyers with the rest. Then reassemble them to get a phone number. It’s 555-SPAG.
13. Tap on the phone and call 555-SPAG, or 555-7724 to reach Julian’s mom at Spaghetti Shack.
14. Beth unlocks the basement for you. Had down and then turn on the lights.
15. Move aside anything that’s in the way. Then, pick up the TV knob, TV splitter and game cartridge. Also, notice the arrows on the wall pointing to trophies and the numbers on the ceiling. That’s the clue for opening the safe. The arrows each start near a number in the ceiling and point to a trophy with 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns on it. The trophies tell you the order of the numbers. So the code for the safe is 9526. Enter it and take the game console from inside.
16. Place the game system down by the TV and insert the game cartridge. Notice the 3 on the side of it. Tap on the TV and add the splitter and knob. The Channel 13 news will come on. Then change the channel to 3 for the game and switch the splitter from the TV to the game system.
17. Now we have to play the Mirror Game. Swipe to move the blue character onto the blue exit. The red character mirrors your movements and has to end up on the red exit. Avoid skulls or you’ll have to restart.
Here’s the solutions for both puzzles:
18. There’s crashing and fighting upstairs! The lights go out. Leave the basement. Hide under the table as soon as you can.
19. When the killer leaves the house, go back to the living room. Hide inside the cupboard.
20. After he goes back to the kitchen, open the front door and get out of the house.
And that’s the end of Chapter 1! Click here to continue to Chapter 2 or choose a chapter below.