Adventure Escape Mysteries – Mirror Man
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Mirror Man. In this horror game, Julian Torres, an ordinary boy in the sleepy town of Ardenville, stumbles into a living nightmare that will torment him for the rest of his life. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 3. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 3 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. It’s ten years later and Julian is 26 years old. His friend Priti called him because she’s in trouble. We’re now at Wormhaven Manor and need to figure out how to get through the front gate. Pick up the stick.
2. Use the stick to reach the paper on the gate and also to stop the sparkling electricity. Examine the piece of paper. It’s an invitation.
3. To figure out the code for the lock, count each of the different images on the invitation and then enter the numbers in order as seen on the gate. So it goes:
Skull = 8
Hourglass = 3
Triangle = 5 (the big triangle counts)
Wheel = 5
Eye = 7
Enter 83557 to unlock the gate.
4. Priti shows up. She tells you they set up a haunted house but the power went out and she needs your help. Pick up the unlit torch and light it on the torch nearby. Then talk to Priti. She’ll take you inside.
5. Use the torch to light the candelabra. Get the butter and the silver key from the table.
6. Use the butter to remove the scythe from the statue. Then use the scythe to cut the rug. Grab the rug strip.
7. Place the rug strip under the statue blocking the door and then pull to move it aside.
8. Now we can access the door. It actually doesn’t matter what numbers you enter. Just use the key.
9. Tap on the generator and the lights will go on. But it needs more fuel. Head back outside.
10. The fountain is on again. First, use the scythe to cut down the bushes and reveal a locked box. Also notice the string of lights around the trees. Those are the clues for the locked box. Count the lights on each tree and you get 4435. Enter that into the lock and grab the can of diesel.
11. Head back inside. Pour the diesel into the generator. A staircase will appear and Patric, in costume, will take your scythe. Follow him up the stairs.
12. Move the robe. Pick up the forceps and the five pendants.
13. Use the five pendants to tie back the curtains. Pick up the key card. Also, notice the words on the windows. Tempus = Time, Fugit = Flies, Memento = Remember, Mori = Death.
14. Go back downstairs and use the key card to unlock the closet. Move the coats aside and grab the machine oil. There’s also a locked suitcase. The clue for the passcode is the windows upstairs. Write out TIME FLIES REMEMBER DEATH using the icons — hourglass, wing, brain, skull. Then take the electrical cable, grid paper, and fog machine recipe. Look at the grid paper and fog machine recipe.
15. Go back outside and use the forceps to grab the dye pack from the fountain.
16. Go back upstairs. Use the machine oil to open the cabinet and connect the electrical cable to the fog machine. Take out the jug of fog juice and the net bag. Then look inside the fog machine.
17. Use the grid paper to solve the fog machine puzzle. There are eight rows and sixteen columns. There are also eight plugs and sixteen holes. So in each row, find the X and mark down the square number. You end up with:
1 = 13
2 = 4
3 = 2
4 = 9
5 = 14
6 = 16
7 = 5
8 = 7
Move the plugs to those numbers to complete the puzzle. All the stage lights will go on.
18. The altar wants four ingredients as listed on the fog machine recipe. We have the dye and fog juice, so add those to the altar. Then pick up the empty jug again.
19. Go back downstairs and use the net bag to grab the skull ice chunk.
20. Go back outside and use the jug to collect some clear water from the fountain.
21. Go back upstairs and add the ice chunk and clear water to the altar. The fog will form!
22. The show starts, but something’s wrong! The place is on fire. Open the door and head through.
23. Let’s solve the Order puzzle. You need to move Julian around the board to pick up survivors, creating a snake-like chain. You can use my video if you need help.
24. Mirror Man padlocked the door. The runes on the wall are the clue — the say YOU. So tap on the padlock and press the letters to spell out JULIAN. Then go through the door and watch the end of the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 3! Click here to continue to Chapter 4 or choose a chapter below.