Adventure Escape Mysteries – Mirror Man
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Mirror Man. In this horror game, Julian Torres, an ordinary boy in the sleepy town of Ardenville, stumbles into a living nightmare that will torment him for the rest of his life. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 4. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. It’s ten years later and Julian is 36 years old. He seems to be dreaming? Grab the broken fence.
2. Grab the wire. Move the tumbleweeds aside and break down the tree and move away the branches. Now you can see a hand holding a bottle and a shovel head. We can’t get either yet, though. Use the broken fence as a ladder to reach the door and grab the security bar.
3. Use the security bar with the shovel head to get a complete shovel.
4. Use the shovel to dig up all three dirt mounds, revealing three coffins. Grab the rag from the left coffin. Look at the middle one and grab the guitar ornament. Then look at the right one to see “Greg Fernhaber 1957 – 1976.” Also, place the guitar ornament down.
5. Use the rag to clean up the the three headstones. Then use the greasy rag to get the chopped-off hand.
6. The left casket has a lock on it that requires three sets of two numbers. Look at the gravestones and figure out the age of each of the deceased when they died. Remember, Greg’s info was on his casket.
Summer Hammonds 1970 – 1986 = 16
Beth Yozamp 1958 – 1976 = 18
Greg Fernhaber 1957 – 1976 = 19
But notice the lock has three different shapes around each set of numbers. Those represent the caskets. So Greg’s is first, then Beth’s, then Summer’s. It goes 19 18 16.
Enter that to unlock the left casket. Summer pops out! She gives you another guitar ornament and asks for a phone.
7. Tap on Greg’s casket again and place the fourth guitar ornament down. To figure out which direction each guitar should point, take a look at the clouds. Then copy those directions.
8. Greg wakes up and wants his guitar. Take it from the lid of his casket. Then give him his hand and his guitar. Then use the wire to fix his broken guitar string. He’ll move on, leaving his skeleton behind.
9. Tap on his guitar and take the skull ring. His hand is also a clue we’ll use in a bit.
10. Tap on Beth’s casket and place the skull ring in the fourth slot. Then move the skulls to the same positions as Greg’s fingers were on the guitar.
11. Beth appears and asks you to scratch her forehead. Touch her head and her face comes off! There’s worms everywhere! We now need to select the six worms that don’t touch each other.
12. Now you can get the phone from Beth. Also grab the medical clamp.
13. Give Summer the phone. Then use the clamp to grab the flyer. Give her the flyer and she’ll move on.
14. Now let’s solve the Floating Lock puzzle. We need to figure out which six directions to use. The clue is the hands on all three skeletons. Look which way they’re pointing and that’s your answer. So it goes Right, Left, Up, Up, Right, Up. Press the arrows in that order. Then head through the door.
15. Now let’s solve the cemetery puzzle. We need to get Julian to the station wagon while avoiding the Mirror Men.
16. Now we’re in the car. Move stuff away to reveal the unraveled cassette tape. Also, grab the radio knob and pencil.
17. Use the pencil to fix the cassette tape and replace the knob on the radio. Then insert the tape. The music will play.
18. Open the map that Julian’s father gives you. We need to find the way to the restaurant.
19. Now we have to take the longest route to the restaurant. Touch every circle once and only once.
20. Now we have to solve the Style Us puzzle. Recreate how they looked the night they died. You can tap on each of them to see how they looked. You parents then give you The Key.
21. Use the key to unlock Mommy’s bag and take the door handle. Attach it to the door. Open the door and jump out. Then tap through the rest of the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 4! Click here to continue to Chapter 5 or choose a chapter below.