Adventure Escape Mysteries – Mirror Man
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Mirror Man. In this horror game, Julian Torres, an ordinary boy in the sleepy town of Ardenville, stumbles into a living nightmare that will torment him for the rest of his life. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 5. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
See all my other Adventure Escape guides here.
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8
You can watch my video for Chapter 5 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. We’re back at Julian’s old home before it gets demolished. Pick up the rectangular painting, broom, book and pruning shears. Also, move the couch cushion to see a spring.
2. Use the broom to clean up the mess on the floor. Pick up the book, step ladder and oval painting. Also, use the shears to get the couch spring.
3. Use the step ladder to reach the round painting on the wall.
4. Place all three paintings with the fourth and take a close look at them. You can see numbers in each — 33 08 25 74.
5. Tap on the side table. The lock shows an oval, square, circle and rectangle. So enter the numbers from the same shaped paintings and you get 25 08 74 33. Take the sheet music and four books from inside.
6. Tap on the bookshelf and add all six books to it. Let’s rearrange them.
7. Now, place the sheet music down on the piano. Combine the letters from the books with the sheet music to figure out what notes to play. The diagram in the corner shows you which keys are which letters. So play out the tune. It goes:
I also numbered it for you below.
8. The top of the piano opens. Look inside to see a key. Use the spring to reach the key.
9. Mirror Man shows up. He’s Julian’s neighbor, Shawn! We have to run from him. The goal is the bedroom behind the blue locked door. You can use my video if you need help.
10. He’s still after us! Use the chair to block the door.
11. Grab the scarf and back scratcher from the scarf rack and the glue from the drawer, Pull the string to move the curtain over the bed. Move aside the curtain over the window and grab the block from the window sill. Also, look behind the the painting on the wall and at the locked box over the bed.
12. The box says to SHIFT RIGHT. It’s referring to the top part of the numbers over the red line. If you shift them right, you end up with 8537. I ‘shopped it together for you so you can see. So enter 8537 into the box to unlock it and get the block from inside.
13. Look under the bed and use the back scratcher to reach the broken block pieces underneath. Use the scarf to clean them off and then use the glue to glue them back together and get a whole block. Also notice the clue for the blocks puzzle.
14. Now we have all the blocks we need. Let’s solve the Desk Lock puzzle. Tap on the desk and add all three blocks to the tow that are there so we have five. Now we need to arrange them so they match the clue on the bed. Then grab the attic key from the drawer.
15. Move the chair under the attic door and then use the key to unlock the door and go through.
16. Find the small key, box of nails and the two ladder rungs.
17. Use the key to unlock the dart board. Look at it and you’ll see a bunch of darts stuck to it and instruction on scoring. Work out how much each dart scored and then add them up.
5 x 2 = 10
20 x 3 = 60
11 x 3 = 33
15 x 3 = 45
10 + 60 + 50 + 33 + 45 + 17 = 215
So enter 215 into the locked toolbox and take the hammer from inside.
18. Use the hammer to open the stuck trunk and grab two more ladder rungs.
19. Place all four ladder rungs on the broken ladder. Add the nails and then use the hammer to fix the ladder. Now we have a working ladder!
20. Put the ladder up against the boarded window and use the hammer to remove the boards. Then try to climb through.
21. Oh no! Mirror Man caught up with us! Now we have an opportunity to ask him some questions. I don’t think it matters what you choose here. Just ask as many questions as you want and when you’re done, choose: “No. I’m done. Come at me, old man.” Then tap through to complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 5! Click here to continue to Chapter 6 or choose a chapter below.
This Post Has 15 Comments
I’m on chapter 6 and stuck on the grid puzzle. Have you reached there yet?
Can you remind me what the puzzle is? I’ve completed the whole game
Trinity, with the colored blocks?
1. Dark green, green, green,yellow, yellow, yellow
2. DG, pink, G, G, G, Y, Y
3. DG, P, red, G, Y, Y
4. P, P, R, R, Y, Y
5. P, blue, blue, R, Y, Y
6. P, B, B, B, B, Y
First, match the kitchen tiles on the grid then using the arrow clues as a reference, shift the black squares to the spot the arrows are pointing. I hope this makes sense
The one in the chief’s office. The safe has a grid lock which resembles the kitchen tiles. How do you open it?
I answered this question to someone else in the previous chapters chat
I got through the lock grid, now I’m stuck inside the court with the fire around and need to understand the arrows on the key to open the door
Ah yes, I remember her that! First copy the pattern from the kitchen. Then, change the black blocks according to the arrows. So just move the 6 black blocks the place where the arrows show to. (Sorry for my English). Finally this will look like a key. 🙂
Start with O then each vertical line of arrows tells you what the next number is. If I remember right the second number is two spaces up from 0 then so on
Start at 0 and follow the arrows from the top down. Each group of arrows is a number. I remember the last number is 9.. I believe the first is 6
You need to start at 0, then follow the arrows on the numpad from there. So, 0 and two up is 5 etc 🙂
I’m stuck in the court with the door lock 🙁
Meu capítulo 5 não entra fica todo preto , mais alguém ?
Im stuck on the escape room chapter. Iclve done everything except decipher the note with scribble on. I know im supposed to put it over the flame but its not letting me drag it. If i press the magnifying glass it opens up but cant seem to get it open over flame
Took a few days for it to work for me. Others have found restarting the level makes it work. It’s a glitch in the game.