Adventure Escape Mysteries – Mirror Man
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Mirror Man. In this horror game, Julian Torres, an ordinary boy in the sleepy town of Ardenville, stumbles into a living nightmare that will torment him for the rest of his life. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 7. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 7 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. It’s now 2016 and Julian is going on a blind date to an escape room. Julian is now going by the name of Steve and his date is Kristen. First we have to figure out how to open the door for her. Look at the sign over the door. Find five arrows in the word EXSCAPE and then press those directions on the door. It goes Right, Left, Up, Down, Right.
2. Grab the gold key from the fake door, the blue key from the plant, and a purple key picture from under the rug.
3. Place the purple key picture in the empty frame on the wall and then take the purple key from behind. Also, tap on the lockers to the left of the red curtain.
4. Use the blue key to unlock the bottom locker and get a magnet. Use the magnet to access the yellow key in the middle locker. Then use the yellow key to open the middle locker and get the blue rod. Use the blue rod to press the button in the bottom locker and also the button on the top locker. There’s a third button on the EXCAPE sign. After pressing all three, the top locker will open. Take the rope from inside.
5. Go to the fish tank and place the rope and magnet on the table to combine them. Then use them to get the silver key from inside the fish tank.
6. Now we have the silver, purple and gold keys. Insert them in the locks around the case holding the bell. Then ring the bell to reveal the host, Hazel.
7. We’re in the magician’s workshop. Find the two hats, two rabbits, star wand, and sword. Notice the rabbit mural on the ceiling. Also, look at the rabbit clue inside the trunk and also the stars on the wall. For these, just use the star wand on the smallest star and work your way up to the biggest. Or in other words, the one with one ring around it, then 2, then 3, then 4.
8. Grab the sword from the table. Also, as the lid of the trunk instructs, place two rabbits inside and close the lid to make three. Then look at the giant die. There’s a clue for the swords box — “Dots on opposite sides total 7” — and also a rod with a loop you should take. Examine the mural on the left wall. Take the blue hat and notice the clues here for the swords and rabbits.
9. Use the rod with the loop to pull on the hook on the ceiling and reveal some hoops on the wall. We need more. Let’s investigate what’s behind the other curtain instead. Place all the hats and rabbits down. Use the clues from around the room to figure out which rabbits go in which hats and which color band to give them each. You can figure out the fourth one from the instructions on the same screen. Then take the rings from the drawer.
10. Now let’s look at the wall with rings. Add the three we just found. Now we can rotate them, but first we have to figure out what they should look like. Basically, we want three numbers that we can enter on the mural of the magician. But I can’t get the game to acknowledge my loops look like the should. You want an 8, 3 and 2. This was the best I could do.
11. Now enter those numbers on the mural, based on the size of the rings next to them. So biggest is 8, smallest is 2, medium is 3. The code is 823. Then take the third sword.
12. Now let’s go back to the sword box. The hint said that Dots on opposite sides total 7. We also have the three swords from the mural with the numbers 6 7 8. Basically, we need each sword to go through two sides that add up to either 6, 7, or 8. Knowing that opposite sides total 7 allows you to figure out what each side is even if you can’t see it. If you follow my photo below, you end up with 5 + 3 = 8, 4 + 2 = 6, and 1 + 6 = 7. Then pick up the heart gem.
13. Go back to the magician mural and place the heart gem in the 5 of Hearts card. A secret passage will open up! Go through.
14. We’re in a new room. Grab the 9 playing cards you can reach, as well as the umbrella and flashlight.
15. Use the umbrella to reach the last two playing cards. Then use the flashlight to look under the door. Find one more playing card and also notice the pin with the number 13 on it.
16. Enter 13 on the wall to unlock a new puzzle. Let’s solve the Card Puzzle. Place the cards down and then move them to the correct slots. Cards connected by a circle need to to add up to 13. Then grab the door key.
17. Use the key to unlock the door and head through to the next room.
18. Pick up the scribbled note and also the lighter from the mannequin. Look at the scribbled note to see a small flame on it. We’ll get to that later. There’s a also wall of mirrors in the back that fogs up when you breathe on it. Take a look at it and the puzzle to the left.
19. Tap each mirror to breathe on it and see which ones have hands and arrows.
20. Now go to the puzzle on the left and tap those squares in order, starting from the red handprint. Then take the candle.
21. Place the candle in the candle holder on the table and use the lighter to light it. Then hold the scribbled note over it. Then take a look at both sides.
22. Knock on the mirrored door in the same three spots shown on the note. Then take the mirror shards below the magic mirror. Place them down in the hole in the wall and assemble the jigsaw puzzle. It says ESCAPE along with four elemental symbols.
23. Tap on the magic mirror and press those same four symbols in order. Then step through to the mirror maze.
24. Now we have to follow the map through the maze. These are the directions to take.
S = Straight, R = Right, L = Left.
Then tap through to the end of the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 7! Click here to continue to Chapter 8 or choose a chapter below.