Adventure Escape Mysteries – Legend of the Time Stones
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Legend of the Time Stones. It’s a sequel to Legend of the Sacred Stones. You play as Aila, who needs to travel through the past, present and future to stop an evil Sorcerer. You’ll explore elaborate new temples and battle gods from faraway lands as Aila discovers the hidden truth behind the Sorcerer’s motivation. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 3. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
See all my other Adventure Escape guides here.
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8
You can watch my video for Chapter 3 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. We’re inside the Temple of Stars. Pick up the note and read it. Move the lever to the right and grab the mural brick, as well as another mural brick.
2. Use the green time stone on the Star engraving to the right to open a rift. Pick up the brush.
3. Use the brush on the star engraving to the left and then use the green time stone to open another rift. Grab the mural brick and heart gem from the present.
4. Open the right rift again and place the heart gem in the socket. Take the fourth mural brick and place all four on the wall where they’re missing from. Then note down all four inscriptions. They say:
“Five worlds circle our sun.
She watches over every one.”
“For every world, she births a daughter.
Sent below, through clouds and water.”
Raised on the surface for 7000 days.
They return to the stars for the next phase.”
“A chance to take their mother’s place.
To become the All-Mother of time and space.”
5. Let’s open the sun lock on the door. Use the note you found together with the mural to figure out the code. You need to press five specific directional buttons. The first symbol on the note represents the blue planet on the mural. The next one is the All-Mother, then the baby, then the shell, then a star, and last is a palm tree. Trace a path between each of those and you’ll get the directions you need. Then press the buttons that correlate to them. Then go through the door.
6. Use the green time stone on the star etching to open a rift and then take the Pegasus horn and runic coin.
7. Close the rift and attach the horn to the Pegasus statue to get the chain.
8. Go back downstairs. Replace the chain and then pull the lever again to bring up the elevator. Get inside to take it downstairs.
9. Grab the runic coin. Also, use the green time stone on the star etching and then pick up the hexagon gem and bucket.
10. Go back up two floors and use to bucket to pick up some gunpowder. Then grab the magnet.
11. Use the magnet to pull the block out from the wall and get another runic coin. Then place all three runic coins on the star puzzle on the wall.
12. Let’s solve the Sliding Pieces puzzle. Slide each coin to its proper location on the star. When you slide a coin, a symbol will be revealed underneath it. When you finish, the golden orb will be released and start rolling down the track.
13. Go back down a floor and watch the orb continue to roll. When it stops, it will drop a heart key for you.
14. Continue down to the next floor and use the heart key to unlock the closet. Now we have to solve the puzzle to find the hidden message. Basically, move the two sliders until you see a Roman numeral in one of the circles. You need to do this four separate times. You end up with IV, III, V, IX.
15. Enter those same Roman numerals in the puzzle on the floor. Then take the torch. There’s also another golden orb stuck down there.
16. Light the torch using the fire in the room.
17. Go back all the way upstairs and light the two torches to unlock the box and get another hexagon gem.
18. Go back down two floors and place both hexagon gems in the slots on the two statues. Then pour some gunpowder by the golden orb and use the torch to light it, sending the orb up to the next floor up.
19. Go back up to the next floor and get the star key from the golden orb. Then both orbs will float into the ceiling and all the orbs will project light onto the floor. Also, a new puzzle appears on the statue base. Use the star key to unlock the chest and get the stone tablet and Sirius figurine. Read it for some clues.
20. Now let’s use the clues from the tablet, as well as the projection from the orbs, to solve the planets puzzle. I recommend first placing planets in each spot as seen on the floor. Then use the clues from the tablet to swap them all to the right locations.
21. Now we have another board game to play. Place the Sirius figurine on the board. Let’s solve the Flipping Pillars puzzle! Use the Sirius figurine to push each of the colored pillars onto their matching tiles.
22. Go through the door to meet Sirius. Tap on his star emblem and the Sorcerer will appear. He has control of Sirius! You now have to battle Sirius, the God of Stars. Tap on the star emblem again and use the green time stone. This is similar to the mini game from the Sacred Stones, where you need to quickly choose the matching symbols that are floating around.
23. Luna comes in and stops the Sorcerer and also convinces Sirius to give you the past time stone he’s protecting.
And that’s the end of Chapter 3! Click here to continue to Chapter 4 or choose a chapter below.
This Post Has 22 Comments
2022-10-27 Put the explosive powder in front of the stuck orb and lit with torch.
Planet puzzle solution is from outer to inner: Blue, Red, Green, Earth, Pink. Refer to the lights from ceiling for where they go on the rotation
How do you move them round the orbits?
You click on the planet and the drag your finger around the track. The planet will follow.
I don’t understand how you go from the directions on the scroll and mural to that particular order on the sun door.
I don’t get it either. Can someone please explain?
I’ll explain the first direction. On the scroll, it says planet with rings to woman. If you go look on the mural, when you draw an arrow from the planet with the rings to the woman, it points to the bottom right. So the first direction that you have for the sun door is the arrow that points to the bottom right. I hope you understand it now
Oh yes! Thanks very much!
Ohh ok yes…thanks!
Still doesn’t make a lick of sense to me. I can kinda understand numbers 1 and 2 on the lock (although it’s still much more confusing then it should be), but I can’t figure out the rest. For number 3, the scroll says baby to shell, so the bottom right, but that one is already pressed. And if you skip number 3, since it’s already pressed, how does it make any sense for number 4 to be the button on the top? The scroll says stars to palm tree, so wouldn’t that be the button on the top left? The only way this puzzle would have made any sense whatsoever, is if the scroll said: planet with rings to shell. Shell to baby. Baby to stars. Stars to middle planet. Middle planet to palm tree. I try to learn and understand things as much as possible, but this one is just way too confusing and frustrating, so I finally gave up and just copied the answers from here. Anyways, thanks.
It’s the direction from each item to the next on the scroll, not the direction from the centre to the item. So baby to shell is right, not bottom right.
I think I’m stock after point 21… I don’t know how to find Sirius? Is this a bug?
Check step 19, that is where you would normally get Sirius.
I can’t figure out the correct order of the sliding pieces. Can someone help with that? I don’t want just copy it from here..
I got it lol it’s just underneath the symbols
The floating symbols were way too fast for me, so I had to use some of my precious stars. I do feel that more stars should be able to be won during the game and for finishing a chapter.
They have to make money somehow…
The lock on the sun door makes absolutely no sense. Even with the tips here in the comments. I don’t understand how you got numbers 3 and 4 on the lock. The scroll says you go from the baby to the shell, so wouldn’t 3 be the bottom right? Except that it’s already pressed. And why would number 4 be the button on the top? The scroll says you go from stars to palm tree, so wouldn’t number 4 (if you skipped number 3, since it’s already pressed) be the top left? Please, make it make sense. So aggravating… Thanks.
Think of it as cardinal points…to get from the planet to the woman you go SE so on the door 1 is SE, woman to baby is SW, baby to shell is East, shell to star is North, star to tree is West. Hope thar helps!
Oh ok, yeah, that makes much more sense, thank you! I still think that the puzzle is much more confusing than it needs to be, but your help definitely cleared it up for me. You guys must be pretty dang smart to have figured that out on your own, I never would have been able to! Lol. Anyways, thanks again!
Lol don’t worry I was really confused too! Thank God for Eppes…I love how we can come and get the answers here but we just can’t be happy unless we understand the answer. So refreshing, especially when you’re used to teaching teenagers who can’t focus for longer than a tiktok video!
Lol, absolutely! ❤️
I think it’s the arrows. So you imagine the arrow pointing from a to b, and follow the imaginary arrow point. That’s why there are 5 arrows and 6 symbols