Adventure Escape Mysteries – Legend of the Time Stones
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Legend of the Time Stones. It’s a sequel to Legend of the Sacred Stones. You play as Aila, who needs to travel through the past, present and future to stop an evil Sorcerer. You’ll explore elaborate new temples and battle gods from faraway lands as Aila discovers the hidden truth behind the Sorcerer’s motivation. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 5. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. We’re back at the Island of Time and Luna opens a rift to ask you to meet her in the past. So use the pink time stone on the tower to go back to the past. She then tells you to travel to the future. First, use the orange time stone on the star engraving at the top of the temple and get the pickaxe.
2. Now, use the orange time stone on the tower to go to the future.
3. Use the pickaxe to get the green star shard off the God of Time’s leg. Then climb up the stairs and look at the God of Time’s head. Use the pickaxe to get the star shard. Pick up the sundial and look at the note. Also look at the sundial in your bag.
4. Use the pink time stone to go back to the past and look at the sundial again. Then do the same for the present.
5. Now we have three different times. Go back to the future and enter those three times to unlock the chest and get the golden saw. So it goes:
Past = 6:15
Present = 1:30
Future = 7:45
6. Go back to the present and use the saw to cut down the beanstalk. Then go back to the future and climb the beanstalk and use the pickaxe to get the third star shard.
7. Now we have all three star shards. Place them on the puzzle on the gate and let’s solve the puzzle.
8. Go through the open gate to the ocean floor. You’ll meet Zuriel. After he leaves, use the green time stone on the Star engraving to open a rift to the present. Take the brush.
9. Use the brush to reveal another star engraving. Then open a rift to the past and take the fish net.
10. Use the fish net to get the fish eggs from the pool.
11. Use the right star engraving to open a rift to the past and place the fish eggs in there. Then open a rift to the present. The eggs are now fish! Catch them with the net.
12. Now open a rift to the past using the left star engraving. There’s a live dragon sleeping! Use the fish to wake her up and then take the pearl from inside the clam. Then head to Zuriel’s temple.
13. There’s a dead guy here. Grab the torn note from his hand and also read the note. Take the wrench from near his head. Then use the pink time stone on the star engraving and take the pearl from the clam.
14. Use the wrench to remove the big Z and then insert it in the matching Z slot. Take the metal key.
15. Go back to the other scene and look at the tablet. Use the torn note with the tablet to unlock the chest on the ship. Some of the symbols and numbers on the torn note are rubbed off, but you can figure out what they are by process of elimination. First, look at the dragon icon on the chest and then find that same one on the tablet. Then find those symbols on the torn note and translate them into numbers. You get:
VIII VII IX IV VI
Enter that on the chest to unlock it and take the sword from inside.
16. Go back to the temple and use the sword to cut the seaweed and get a baby clam. Also, open a rift to the present and cut the seaweed there. Open the clam and take the pearl.
17. Go back to the other scene and open a rift to the past on the right. Place the baby clam down. Then open a rift to the present and the clam should be fully grown. Open it and take the pearl.
18. We should now have all four pearls. Go back to the temple and place them in the slots on the right. Now we have access to a new puzzle.
19. Now let’s solve the Connect the Dots puzzle. We need to draw the missing pattern. Basically, look at what happens between the top left and bottom left and also between the top right and bottom right. Do the same thing to the top middle. It should look like this:
20. Now we have another to work on. Again, follow the pattern. Then take the metal key.
21. Place both metal keys in the slots in the big circle. Then use the future time stone on the star emblem. Now we have another puzzle to solve!
22. Let’s solve the Electric Maze puzzle. You can watch my video if you need help with it.
23. Now let’s solve the second Electric Maze puzzle.
24. Head inside the temple and complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 6! Click here to continue to Chapter 7 or choose a chapter below.