Adventure Escape Mysteries – Legend of the Time Stones
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Legend of the Time Stones. It’s a sequel to Legend of the Sacred Stones. You play as Aila, who needs to travel through the past, present and future to stop an evil Sorcerer. You’ll explore elaborate new temples and battle gods from faraway lands as Aila discovers the hidden truth behind the Sorcerer’s motivation. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 7. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 7!94 continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. We’re in the Palace of Steel. Use all three time stones on the star engraving to light up the lightbulbs and open the door. Then look at the top of the desk.
2. Take the pencil and paper and read through the journal. Take the desk key from the back of it. Also, notice all the buttons on that device. We’ll come back to it.
3. Use the desk key to open the desk drawer and get the valve wheel.
4. Use the valve to shut off the steam and allow access to a door. There are four more valves here. Now we need the clues from the weird device. Press the buttons to open the drawers and make note of the lights. Turn the four valves to match the orientation of the light patterns to unlock the door. Then go through.
5. Look at the squares on the floor. The blue tile represents the current room, the Maze Room. You can slide the tiles around and connect the doors in order to open actual doors in the temple. Start off by moving the sun tile up. Then go through the right door to the sun room. Look at the map on the wall and use the pencil and paper to draw a sketch of it.
6. Leave the sun room. Look at the tiles again and arrange them to match the map. You can use my video if you need help.
7. Go right twice and pull the lever to send the golden orb into the slot at the main entrance.
8. Go back to the Maze Room. Move the tiles so that the triangle room is to the right of the Maze Room. Then go through the open door. Use the green time stone on the star emblem and take the robot arm. Then leave the room.
9. Go back to the Maze Room and put the robot arm on the robot to get the orange key.
10. Rearrange the tiles so you can get to the Diamond room. Use the orange key to unlock the chest and get a robot leg. Also, use the orange time stone on the star emblem and get the silver key.
11. Go back to the Maze Room and move the tiles so that the square room is to the left of you and the circle room is below that. Then go through the left door and then down. Place the robot leg on the robot and take the green key.
12. Go back to the Maze Room and move the triangle tile to the right of the Maze Room. Then go through the right door and use the green key to open the chest. Take the robot head.
13. Go back to the Maze Room and move the tiles so that the Diamond room is to the right of the Maze Room. Then go through the right door and place the head on the robot to get the pink key.
14. Go back to the Maze Room. Arrange the tiles so that the star room is to the left of the Maze Room and the square room is above the star room. The main entrance then needs to be to the right of the square room. Then go through the left door. Use the pink time stone to activate the star emblem and get a machine component. Use the pink key to unlock the pink chest and take the bolt emblem. Then go through the top door to the square room.
15. Insert the bolt emblem in the slot on the wall and then pull the lever to send the golden orb to the main entrance. Go through the right door to follow it.
16. You’re in the main entrance again. Use the silver key to unlock the silver chest and get another machine component. Also, the two golden orbs revealed a puzzle.
17. We’re still missing one machine component for the puzzle. It must be in the chest in the Maze Room. So let’s go back and figure out how to open it. The solution is to change the line for each shape to the direction of the wall with that shape on it in each room. So either go back through all the rooms to look at them or use my screenshots. Then get the third machine component.
18. Go back to the main entrance and place all three machine components into the puzzle. Now let’s solve it. It’s a laser reflecting puzzle. Just rotate the components and mirrors to get the lasers to hit the corresponding gems.
19. Go through the door to meet Zuriel and his man-made god. Now let’s fight Fero, the God of Steel! This is similar to the other battles. You need to use all three time stones on his chest. Then use the right and left star engravings with the colors that match the bulbs. Find the symbols that match his chest and shoulders. This one’s trickier than the others and has a faster timer. After you beat him, watch the cutscene and complete the chapter.
And that’s the end of Chapter 7! Click here to continue to Chapter 8 or choose a chapter below.