By: Glitch Games
Station 117 is the latest adventure game from Glitch Games. It has you exploring a secret underwater research facility to try and learn what they were studying there. As usual, there’s lots of British humor and tricky puns, but this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. First, let’s locate all points of interest.
2. First, tap on the pool table to the right. Grab the wrench and take a photo of the pool balls together with their reflection. There’s also some discs to the left, but we’ll come back to them.
3. Zoom out tap on the table in front of you. Play the tape recorder and take a photo of the Dietary Preferences sheet. Notice the TV, too. We’ll come back to it.
4. Tap on the counter space to the left. Identify all points of interest. Then play the tape recorder. Also, tap on the cans and take a photo of them.
5. Now, let’s solve the puzzle on the cabinet. Take out the photo of the pool balls. Look at both the balls and their reflection to see which ones have lines on them, then add lines to those pink squares on the cabinet. Then take the small key and token.
6. Go back to the pool table and look at the discs. Take out the photo of the Dietary Preferences and the photo of the cans. Use the the two to figure out which shapes to select on each disc. For reference, vegans only eat vegetables;vegetarians eat only vegetables and dairy; pescatarians eat veggies, dairy and fish; and “none” can eat anything. It should look like the photo below in the end. Then take another small key.
7. Go to the arcade machine in the back of the room and insert the token to play. Beat the Breakout game and then take another small key.
8. Climb back up the ladder and go back to the living room with the TV. First, climb up and use the wrench to remove the CCTV camera.
9. Now, insert the VHS tape in the VCR below the TV. Watch the footage and take a photo each time different rings turn blue. There should be four photos.
10. Go back down to the game room and head up the stairs in the back of the room. Locate all the points of interest and then tap on the back wall that says CHANGE YOUR POINT OF VIEW. Place the CCTV camera inside so it points down at the rods.
11. Go back to the table in the game room and look at the TV. Notice the rods look like the numbers on dice. It shows 351426. You can also take a photo of it.
12. Go back to the little area in the back and tap on the mechanism on the left wall. There’s some gears with a button on each. First, press each button to see which number appears. Then, press the buttons in order of 351426. Head through the open door.
13. Locate all the points of interest. Take a photo of the paint can that says BROWN OAK on it.
14. Look at the journal entry on the top bunk bed. Then grab the small key from the bottom bunk bed and also play the tape recording.
15. Leave the room and use all four small keys to unlock the four locks. Then take the wheel.
16. Go back to the living room and place the wheel in the vault door. Then turn it to open it and go down to complete Chapter 3.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the walkthrough for Chapter 4 or click here.