Adventure Escape Mysteries – Sweet Dreams
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, this time about a 5-year-old boy’s dreams. You play as Revi, a Dream Manager who has to help young Arlo conquer his fears about starting school. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 4 of Sweet Dreams. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 4 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. It’s morning and Arlo’s parents come to wake him to get ready for school. Somehow, they’re not completely freaked out by the fact that he won’t wake up. Anyway, back in his dreams, Arlo decided he doesn’t want to leave and closes the portals. First, grab the three pedestal rings lying around. Then tap each of the portals to find more items. Grab the crystal fragment from the green portal, another crystal fragment from the purple portal, a pedestal ring and orb from the blue one, and another pedestal ring from the pink one. Also, notice the light formations by each portal.
2. Next, look at the floating pedestal. Remove the rubble from it and take the crystal fragment. Then place two pedestal rings in the empty slots. Some symbols will appear that you can tap to change.
3. We need to figure out which symbols to change them to. So zoom back out and look at the three sets of carvings on the tree. Pay attention specifically to the green leaves and the white stars. The location of the stars tells you how to orient the carvings in relation to the pedestal. Tap the leaves on the pedestal to change them to match those on the tree. It should look like the image below when you’re done. One gem will light up and the tree will drop down a bit into the water.
4. Grab the branch and also the crystal fragment from the flower.
5. Tap on the floating pedestal again and add two more pedestal rings. Now we have to focus on the blue symbols on the carvings. Do the same thing as before.
6. Now the waterfall turns off and we can grab the last pedestal ring.
7. Place the last two pedestal rings on the pedestal and then solve the puzzle with the orange symbols.
8. A torch will light by one of the portals. Also, something will appear on the floating pedestal. We need four round objects to place on it. For now, use the stick to get the three lanterns down. Then light the branch with the fire.
9. Go to the green, purple and pink portals. Place a lantern on the hook and then light it with the lit branch, a.k.a the torch. Each one will give you an orb.
10. Now we have all 4 orbs. Place them on the floating pedestal. Remember the northern lights above the four portals? Simply place the colored orbs next to the shapes we saw in the sky above each portal.
11. Now, go to the blue portal and notice the panels opened up. You can now place the four crystal fragments in one of the holes.
12. Now the green portal is active. Go through!
13. Arlo is alone with hundreds of bunnies. Tap on the 10 bunnies that have their ears pointing at another bunny. You can copy my solution if you’re stuck.
14. Revi is hanging from a cloud. We have to save her! Tap on the rabbit blowing bubbles. Do it four times to see her blow different-shaped bubbles. It goes 3 Hearts, 2 Stars, 1 Spiral, 4 Moons. Then tap on the ladder to climb up to another scene.
15. Pick up the cup. Also, push the bunny down the slide and pick up the coin it drops. Then unlock the backpack using the clue from the bubbles and take the jump rope from inside.
16. Use the cup to collect some rainbow juice.
17. Pour some rainbow juice on the see-saw and the merry-go-round that are stuck. Tap the merry-go-round to make it spin and then grab the keychain. Tap the see-saw again and the rabbit will get launched into the air, hitting the hourglass out of the cloud for you.
18. Go back down the ladder. Use the jumprope to fix the swing and take the hourglass from the cloud. Then give the coin to the rabbit on narwhal and get another hourglass.
19. Go back up and place all the hourglasses with the others. Let’s solve the Sandbox Hourglass puzzle! Separate the colors by transferring sand from one hourglass to another. Sand can only be transferred if the colors match and there is enough space. Once an hourglass is used, it flips over. Then pick up the chalk.
20. Go back down the ladder and Revi will slide down the rainbow to safety. Give the chalk to the hopscotch bunny and then note down the X’s and O’s it draws out.
21. Go back up the ladder and tap on the little structure to the right of the bridge. There’s a giant tic-tac-toe board. Use the sun for orientation and match the board to the hopscotch clue. It should look like the image below.
22. Now we have access to a lunchbox. Place the keychain in the slot to open it and get a sandwich and an apple.
23. The bunny in this structure wants a sweet snack. Try to give it the sandwich and apple, but it refuses. Instead, you need to swap them in the lunchroom for a cupcake. Let’s solve the Lunchroom Trading puzzle! Select a table to make a trade. Continue trading until you can get the cupcake from the yellow table in the top row. There’s probably several ways to do this, but here’s my solution. First, trade the 1 apple and 1 sandwich for 1 chips. Then trade the 1 chips for 2 carrots and 3 sandwiches. Trade the 3 sandwiches for 1 milk. Trade the 1 milk for 2 carrots. Trade 2 carrots for 1 chips and then do it again so you have 2 chips. Trade the 2 chips for 1 milk and 5 cookies. Trade the 1 milk for 2 carrots. Trade the 2 carrots for 1 chips. Trade the 1 chips for 2 carrots and 3 sandwiches. Trade the 3 sandwiches for 1 milk. Trade the 1 milk for 2 carrots. Trade 2 carrots for 1 chips and then do it again so you have 2 chips. Trade the 2 chips for 1 milk and 5 cookies. Trade the 1 milk for 2 carrots. Trade the 2 carrots for 1 chips. Trade the 1 chips for 3 apples. Trade 1 apple for 1 cookie and then another 1 apple for 1 cookie. You now have 12 cookies to trade for the cupcake!
24. Give the cupcake to the bunny by the window in exchange for the exit crystal. Then touch the crystal to complete the chapter!
And that’s the end of Chapter 4! Click here to continue to Chapter 5 or choose a chapter below.