I often get asked about point-and-click games that are coming to iOS, so I thought I’d start a list. I will keep updating this with new games as I become aware of them and removing the ones that get released. I’ve also started adding some puzzle games that aren’t quite point-and-clicks, but are interesting and something to look forward to. Feel free to post in the comments section any games I haven’t listed or you can email me about them. If you’re a developer who wants to send me info about your game, please email me at appunwrapper (at) gmail (dot) com. I will be adding trailers and any info I have. But please bear with me.
1. Bertram Fiddle: Episode 2: A Bleaker Predicklement | Kickstarter (Due 2017)
2. The Frostrune by Grimnir Media & Snow Cannon Games (Due late 2016/early 2017)
3. Jenny LeClue by Mografi
4. Agent A by Yak & Co. (Chapter 4 & 5)
5. This is No Time for Games by Not Quite Black and White (scheduled first for PC, but they hope to bring it to iOS shortly after)
6. FRAMED 2 By Loveshack (Due 2017)
7. Elroy and the Aliens by Motiviti
8. Paradigm Adventure by Jacob Janerka (Planned for PC, but might come to mobile)
9. The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk by HeadUp Games and Studio Fizbin (Coming 2017)
10. Old Man’s Journey by Broken Rules
11. Simon the Sorcerer by Story Beasts
12. Void and Meddler by Mi-Clos
13. The Lion’s Song by Mipumi Games
14. Tsioque by Ohnoo Studio (hopefully)
15. Guildlings by Sirvo Studios (Due 2017)
16. The Bunker by Splendy Interactive
18. Gorogoa by Jason Roberts (Play the PC demo here.)
19. GNOG by KO-OP
20. Solus: AE by Glitch Games
21. The Witness by Jonathan Blow
22. Luna – The Shadow Dust by Lantern Studio — You can support on Kickstarter here.
23. Pinstripe by Atmos Games
24. Hero Emblems 2 by Heatpot Games (not an adventure game but I’m looking forward to it!)
25. Antioch by Mi-Clos
26. She Remembered Caterpillars by The Jumpsuits (not confirmed for iOS, but expressed strong interest)
27. Euclidean Lands
More to be added as I find them!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.