Escape: Strange House II (2)
By: WaveA (IDAC)
1. Lift the cushion to get a square relief.
2. Open the pot above the fireplace to get the screwdriver.
3. Turn around and take the marbles from the glass bowl.
4. Inspect each animal figurine carefully, as well as the engraving (“The Weak go left. the Strong go right.”)
5. Arrange the animals by weakest to strongest. So lion, snake, eagle. Then take the eyeball that drops from the snake’s mouth.
6. Tap on the ram’s head on the wall. Take the relief from its mouth.
7. Read all the books on the bookshelves you can find to get all these clues:
8. Go to the right bookcase and find the book with the New York Statue of Liberty relief and take it.
9. Go to the map below the ram’s head and move the red strip/magnet all the way to the left. It will slide open, revealing the Africa piece.
10. Go to the door that leads upstairs and place the three relief tiles in order from highest population to lowest, like so:
11. Now you can go upstairs.
12. Look at the left side of the bust/statue for the seasons puzzle. Using the clue from the book, solve it to get the other glass eye from the drawer.
13. Place the two glass eyes in the bust’s eye sockets and open the hatch below to get the “see no evil” monkey.
14. Go to the other side of the bust. Place the Africa piece on the globe. Then use the screwdriver to open the cabinet under the phone to get the hose.
15. Go into the bathroom (the door to the right of the clock) and turn the bathtub faucet to get a clock hand.
16. Use the screwdriver to open up the drain on the floor. There’s a marble in there that you can’t reach. So place the hose on the bathtub faucet and turn the water on. Now you can get the yellow marble.
17. In the sink, you need to get 4dl of water onto the scale. First, fill the 3dl beaker, then pour it into the 5dl. Fill the 3dl again, and pour the 2dl into the 5dl. Empty the 5dl and pour the 1dl from the 3dl into the 5dl. Fill the 3dl one last time and add it to the 5dl so there’s now 4dl in the 5dl beaker. Pour the water from the 5dl onto the scale to get the American continent part.
18. Place the American continent on the globe and get the “hear no evil” monkey from inside.
19. Go to the phone and dial 135 (from the book) and press ENTER. Then go downstairs and get the clock hand that fell from the clock over the fireplace.
20. Go upstairs. Combine the two clock hands, then place them on the clock face. Open the glass door and take the “speak no evil” monkey.
21. Go downstairs and open the hatch near the brown door. Place the three monkeys in there (the order written there seems wrong, but I don’t remember which order worked).
22. Now the keypad is open on the brown door. Enter the numbers on the four colored marbles to unlock the door and escape!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.