Old Man’s Journey
By: Broken Rules
This is a complete walkthrough guide with help, hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS, Android and PC game, Old Man’s Journey by Broken Rules. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
– Take your time to plan out his path. Don’t just move him and hope it’ll all work out. You can’t move the piece of land that he’s standing on, so rushing into things often leads to lots of backtracking.
– If you start dragging a hill, the game will outline everything for you in yellow so you can see what connects. Use the yellow dots to help you confirm that a path is complete before having him try to cross.
– He’s meant to fall down waterfalls. Use them to help him get to a lower platform — just make sure it’s the right one he needs to be on!
– Tap sheep to get them to move to another grassy patch. The old man needs a clear path in order to move ahead.
– Roll wheels (barrels?) down hills to break through walls.
– Remember to interact with your environment! Sometimes you need to tap on something specific to progress the story.
– You can access the menu and replay any levels you completed by tapping on the upper lefthand corner of the screen.
Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5:
Levels 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10:
Levels 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15:
And that’s everything! I’d love to talk about that ending here, since I couldn’t do so in my review without spoiling it. I gave some of my thoughts near the end of my last video. I’d love to know what others thought!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.