1. Walk to the right. As you approach the gap, ring the wind chimes to lull the wolf to sleep. Then the page will fold down to let you cross safely.
2. When you come to the water, fold back the piece from right to left to build a bridge so you can cross.
3. As you continue walking, you’ll see another wolf. There’s also a staircase. But the wolf howls and collapses the staircase. You can’t open it while he’s awake. So continue right and he’ll follow you. There are three other wolves here. There are also four wind chimes. Ring them in the order of smallest wolf to largest wolf. They will all fall asleep. Now you can go back, open the staircase and go towards the light to the next area.
4. This next area just involves walking up the stairs to the glowing spot.
5. Now you’re in front of a temple. Continue right and stand on the glowing spot. Pull the page from right to left.
6. Pull the left tab up to make the water go down. Then pull the tab that was uncovered to release a “crest piece.” Then pull the right tab up to get the water to rise. Grab the crest piece.
7. Go left back to the temple. Climb the stairs to the door and drag the crest piece to the door where it’s missing. Now you can open the door and go to the next area.
8. Go up the stairs to the glowing white light. Flip the page from right to left and you’ll see a cherry blossom. Open the door on the lower level, then go back to the last page.
9. Go left until you see some street light. Flip the ones you can, and start heading up towards the glowing spot.
10. The next page brings you underground. Head to the light at the other end and flip the page again. Walk to the door at the other end and flip the page.
11. Now you’re on the bottom floor of the building with the flower. Go up the stairs and take the cherry blossom (flower).
12. The next page has a tree. Walk up to it and drag the flower to the glowing spot on the tree. Now you can go to the next area.
13. Walk right until you get to a bunch of stairs. Flip the pages and move your character in this order to get up to the top.
14. Continue left and fix the bridge so you can cross.
15. Keep going left and flip the page that comes up ahead. Then go to the glowing spot to get to the next area.
16. Stand on the glowing spot and flip the page so you see this. Slide open the window so you see green through it.
17. Flip the page back and walk right until you see a bell. Ring it, then flip the page from left to right so the background changes to green.
18. Now walk back to the building/pagoda and and flip the page so you see the window again. Slide it open and you should see a red-and-green circle puzzle that’s missing a piece. The window also shows a white winter outside.
19. Go back to the bell and flip to the winter white scene. Then go left, past the building to the frozen water. You can cross it now since it’s ice, and pick up the piece of the dial.
20. Go back to the window and complete the dial puzzle. Slide the window again to see a red background and some bells.
21. Go back to the bell and turn to red/fall. Now go back to the building and stand on the glowing spot to the right.
22. Flip the page to see some bells. Ring them all in quick succession so they ring at the same time. If you get it right, you won’t be able to ring them anymore.
23. Go back to the window and slide it to see a flower. Go back out and stand on the new glowing spot. Flip the page to see a floating flower. Grab it.
24. Now you’re back at the blossoming tree. Place the second flower on the tree and go to the next area.
25. Walk right until you hit water. Flip the page. Stand on the glowing spot and flip the page.
26. Climb up the stairs and stand on the glowing spot. Flip the page.
27. Stand on the glowing spot above you and flip the page again. You’ll now have crossed the water. Continue right.
28. Continue right. Slide the rock that’s blocking your way to the right. Climb into the cave and then slide the rock back left and exit the cave on the other side.
29. Continue on and you’ll encounter another stairs puzzle with three different panels.
30. Follow this sequence to get to the glowing white spot above.
31. Now you’re in a new area.
32. Walk right and down to the water. Drag the wooden planks that are floating in the water to the correct holes on the boat so you can use it. Flip the page and you’ll board the boat.
33. Double-tap the water to move your boat.
34. Go past the lighthouse until you see a burning bonfire.
35. Drag the fire to the unlit bonfires in order to light them. Keep moving and light each one as you see it.
36. You’ll come across a bridge. Flip the page over so the bonfire is closer to the lit one and then light it. Then flip it back over.
37. Continue on until you come across a sort of sunken ship. Dock your boat there. Notice the symbols scratched into the structure as you climb down.
38. Solve the rotating disc puzzle at the bottom and then we’ll look for the other two symbols.
39. If you flip the page back slowly, you can see the last two symbols. Now you have all four. Set the sliders to those symbols and then you’ll get a cog.
40. Now get back in the boat and sail back to the lighthouse. On your way, make sure all the little squiggly lines are lot up except the one to the far right. If you missed any, look for the bonfire that’s not lit and light it.
41. At the lighthouse, get out of the boat and walk to he other glowing spot. Flip the page to go to the top of the lighthouse.
42. Walk to the right so you the room rotates a bit. Drag the cog to the opening in the roof.
43. Rotate the cog so the roof opens and the bonfire rises to the top.
44. Go back to the left so you have access to the fire and drag it to unlit bonfire.
45. Get back in the boat and head towards the lot squiggly lines. You can now move the rock aside and go through.
46. You’re now in a new area, a cave.
47. Head right till you see the game’s icon and a glowing spot. It will take you to the next area.
48. This area is a bit tricky. Go right and dock the boat. Head up to the building.
49. Go to the glowing spot and flip the page so you’re inside the building.
50. Move to the other glowing spot and flip the page again so you’re on the other side of the building.
51. Below each statue is a dial. Zoom on on it and then it until the statue moves aside, revealing a slider. Move the slider behind each statue down, then move the statues back into place.
52. Go back inside. There’s now a door towards that back that you can open. Do so and stand on the new glowing spot and turn the page.
53. Head left to the next building and turn the page to see this puzzle.
54. The way this works is you need to count how many times you see each of those symbols at the top. You need to look carefully, because some of them can only be seen while you’re in middle of folding a page back.
55. Once they’ve all been accounted for, you should have 4 of the first one, 8 of the second, 10 of the third, and 5 of the fourth (moon). It should look like this:
56. Take the sword from inside.
57. Go back to the two statues and place the sword in the hands of the right statue.
58. Head back to the boat. You can now slide aside the rock that’s blocking three entrance to the cave. Do so and head to the glowing spot.
59. You’re not in another cave. Head right and dock the boat when you come across some wolf statues.
60. The pages will flip, revealing more wolves. This puzzle is pretty simple. You just need to ale the left and right sides mirror images of each other. I didn’t snap a photo in time of the reds, but you shouldn’t have too much trouble figuring it out.
61. Take the mirror now that you can reach it.
62. Go back to the statue and place the mirror in the left statue’s hands. Then take the cherry blossom. Place it on the tree and watch the ending!
Congratulations! You completed the game!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.